News, Student Government

Student Government Elections 2013

Editor’s note: The list of platforms for the One of U ticktet is currently not displaying properly. The Miami Hurricane is working to correct this problem quickly.

With no referendum on the ballot, this year’s Student Government election is all about the candidates. Two tickets are vying for the top seats, students are running for Senatorial positions, and each is fighting for the opportunity to be the voice of the student body.

Click below to see a side-by-side comparison of the two tickets.

[dciframe]http://carlosmella.com/interactive/index.html,1250,2000,0,auto,align:left;zoom:0.47;-moz-transform: scale(0.5);
-moz-transform-origin: 0 0;
-o-transform: scale(0.5);
-o-transform-origin: 0 0;
-webkit-transform: scale(0.5);
-webkit-transform-origin: 0 0;[/dciframe]

Interactive graphic by Daniel Cepero and Carlos Mella.

Want to learn more about who The Miami Hurricane supports? Click here to read our staff editorial.

Haven’t gotten a good look at the candidates? Check out our photo slideshow.

Missed the debate? Catch up here.

Alysha Khan

Online Editor

Jordan Coyne

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Once known as ‘Quarterback U,’ the Miami Hurricanes have a spotty record of producing top signal cal ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' football practice on Tues., Aug. 22, 2017 … Click to Con ...

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...