News, Student Government

Student Government Elections 2013

Editor’s note: The list of platforms for the One of U ticktet is currently not displaying properly. The Miami Hurricane is working to correct this problem quickly.

With no referendum on the ballot, this year’s Student Government election is all about the candidates. Two tickets are vying for the top seats, students are running for Senatorial positions, and each is fighting for the opportunity to be the voice of the student body.

Click below to see a side-by-side comparison of the two tickets.

[dciframe]http://carlosmella.com/interactive/index.html,1250,2000,0,auto,align:left;zoom:0.47;-moz-transform: scale(0.5);
-moz-transform-origin: 0 0;
-o-transform: scale(0.5);
-o-transform-origin: 0 0;
-webkit-transform: scale(0.5);
-webkit-transform-origin: 0 0;[/dciframe]

Interactive graphic by Daniel Cepero and Carlos Mella.

Want to learn more about who The Miami Hurricane supports? Click here to read our staff editorial.

Haven’t gotten a good look at the candidates? Check out our photo slideshow.

Missed the debate? Catch up here.

Alysha Khan

Online Editor

Jordan Coyne

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Check out the latest edition of Hurricane Magazine. ...

Members from the Miami track and field team spent the afternoon at the Boys and Girls Club in Miami ...

University of Miami diver Briadam Herrera collected a 1-meter national title at the Greensboro Aquat ...

Two Hurricanes receive AVCA All-America recognition for first time since 2014. ...

Coming off its first top-25 victory of the year, the Miami women's basketball team will play it ...