Multimedia, Opinion, Speak Up

Speak Up: What do you think about college students using Adderall to better focus on their studies?

Feature image courtesy Pixabay user DarkoStojanovic.

Daniel Cepero

Multimedia Editor

2 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Speak Up: What do you think about college students using Adderall to better focus on their studies?”

1. Hurricane says:

I agree with Andrew. I now, along with everyone else on campus, believe that the Miami Hurricane is made up of incompetent, pill-popping, law-breaking people who don’t belong at the University of Miami in the first place.

2. This is nice and all, but the student body really deserves a heartfelt apology for the way Monday’s issue wrecked its reputation. The Hurricane and its writers should publicly retract their statements and take accountability for their lack of integrity, foresight, and oversight. Only through repentance, forgiveness, and acceptance of responsibility can the Hurricane truly mend its relationship with its readers.

That’s my two cents,

Andrew Blitman
    Former Science and Opinion Columnist

Football season is nearly upon us. The University of Miami’s 2017 fall camp opens at 9 a.m. Tuesday ...

In an age in which committing once to a college football program isn’t always enough for fans and co ...

A six-pack of Canes notes: • It’s just different at UM – the camaraderie, the brotherhood, the desir ...

University of Miami football coach Mark Richt’s spin through the ESPN Car Wash on Tuesday began with ...

University of Miami legendary receiver Michael Irvin is no doubt relieved, as likely is UM football ...

Looking back on 15 years of the University of Miami Business Plan Competition, hosted by the School ...

Read the latest entries from UM students who are spending part or all of their summer visiting diffe ...

Value in the Era of Analytics ...

Summer Creative Writing Camp Inspires Young Writers to Release Their Emotions Onto the Page. ...