Multimedia, Opinion, Speak Up

Speak Up: What do you think about college students using Adderall to better focus on their studies?

Feature image courtesy Pixabay user DarkoStojanovic.

Daniel Cepero

Multimedia Editor

2 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Speak Up: What do you think about college students using Adderall to better focus on their studies?”

1. Hurricane says:

I agree with Andrew. I now, along with everyone else on campus, believe that the Miami Hurricane is made up of incompetent, pill-popping, law-breaking people who don’t belong at the University of Miami in the first place.

2. This is nice and all, but the student body really deserves a heartfelt apology for the way Monday’s issue wrecked its reputation. The Hurricane and its writers should publicly retract their statements and take accountability for their lack of integrity, foresight, and oversight. Only through repentance, forgiveness, and acceptance of responsibility can the Hurricane truly mend its relationship with its readers.

That’s my two cents,

Andrew Blitman
    Former Science and Opinion Columnist

Now, all that’s left is the waiting. The University of Miami baseball team, fighting to extend its 4 ...

Could the once forlorn University of Miami be closer than some think to extending that national-reco ...

Some UM football nuggets on a Friday: • Evan Shirreffs is an amiable, well-mannered, studious young ...

A few media notes on a Thursday: • As has been the case most years, ABC has decided to televise the ...

Most of the University of Miami student body is on Summer break; but the Hurricanes football team is ...

A new study reveals that mindfulness training, but not relaxation training, benefits college athlete ...

Frenk delivered his inaugural lecture Wednesday, officially joining the most prestigious group of Me ...

Victor Oquendo, BSC ’09, is following in his parents’ footsteps. ...

The Rosenstiel School’s final lecture of the 2017 Sea Secrets series focused on using science diplom ...

Researchers believe they have found a new way to monitor the intensity and location of hurricanes fr ...

Inclement weather made them wait, but Ebony Morrison and a pair of University of Miami relay teams p ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team cemented her name in the record books S ...

Miami's run at the 2017 ACC Championship ended in the semifinals Saturday, as the sixth-seeded ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba posted a 6-4, 5-7, 6-1 victory over Mia Horvit Saturday, becoming the fourth ...

Due to anticipated inclement weather, the ACC Championship has adjusted the scheduled for games and ...