Multimedia, Opinion, Speak Up

Speak Up: What do you think about college students using Adderall to better focus on their studies?

Feature image courtesy Pixabay user DarkoStojanovic.

Daniel Cepero

Multimedia Editor

2 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Speak Up: What do you think about college students using Adderall to better focus on their studies?”

1. Hurricane says:

I agree with Andrew. I now, along with everyone else on campus, believe that the Miami Hurricane is made up of incompetent, pill-popping, law-breaking people who don’t belong at the University of Miami in the first place.

2. This is nice and all, but the student body really deserves a heartfelt apology for the way Monday’s issue wrecked its reputation. The Hurricane and its writers should publicly retract their statements and take accountability for their lack of integrity, foresight, and oversight. Only through repentance, forgiveness, and acceptance of responsibility can the Hurricane truly mend its relationship with its readers.

That’s my two cents,

Andrew Blitman
    Former Science and Opinion Columnist

This time, there was no miracle Miami win over Duke. The fifth-ranked Blue Devils rallied from a 13- ...

It was obvious before tipoff that the University of Miami game against No. 5 Duke was no ordinary Hu ...

Miami Hurricanes backup quarterback Evan Shirreffs announced Monday on Twitter that he will transfer ...

Here’s one of the many neat things about the UM football program, a tradition that has carried on fo ...

Clemson coach Brad Brownell had a simple plan at the only practice before facing No. 18 Miami — don ...

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s vision for a “Beloved Community” has inspired a number of University of ...

UM launches three cyber security certificate programs to equip professionals for the growing employm ...

The second annual Big Data Conference and Workshop hosted by UM Center for Computational Science enc ...

Now in its 67th year, the Beaux Arts Festival will move to the Foote University Green. ...

UMIAMIFL also outperformed two key S&P benchmarks by more than nine percent. ...

Freshman jumper Hasani Knight was named ACC Men's Field Performer of the Week. ...

MIami volleyball signee Chloe Brown was named the 2017-18 Gatorade Oregon Volleyball Player of the Y ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team will play the first of two home games in a 31-d ...

Lonnie Walker IV scored 19 points, but it wasn't enough as the Canes fell to the Blue Devils at ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team took down Clemson behind a career-high 19 point ...