Multimedia, Opinion, Speak Up

Speak Up: What do you think about college students using Adderall to better focus on their studies?

Feature image courtesy Pixabay user DarkoStojanovic.

Daniel Cepero

Multimedia Editor

2 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Speak Up: What do you think about college students using Adderall to better focus on their studies?”

1. Hurricane says:

I agree with Andrew. I now, along with everyone else on campus, believe that the Miami Hurricane is made up of incompetent, pill-popping, law-breaking people who don’t belong at the University of Miami in the first place.

2. This is nice and all, but the student body really deserves a heartfelt apology for the way Monday’s issue wrecked its reputation. The Hurricane and its writers should publicly retract their statements and take accountability for their lack of integrity, foresight, and oversight. Only through repentance, forgiveness, and acceptance of responsibility can the Hurricane truly mend its relationship with its readers.

That’s my two cents,

Andrew Blitman
    Former Science and Opinion Columnist

They’ve earned their first 10-win season since 2003. Now all they need are two more victories for a ...

It became very clear, as soon as University of Miami coaches began recruiting Lonnie Walker IV, that ...

A six-pack of UM football notes: ▪ After UM’s 44-28 victory against Virginia on Saturday, Cavaliers ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference Championship Game, featuring the Coastal Division champion Miami Hurri ...

As Miami fans await the newest College Football Playoff rankings on Tuesday night — the Hurricanes c ...

UM Police Department's Innovative Fundraiser Sells Abandoned Bikes to Support United Way ...

The 41st annual conference on the Caribbean and Central America held a special program at the Univer ...

The Finker-Frenkel Legacy Foundation gift will establish the Business Plan Competition Endowed Fund. ...

C. David Naylor, a UM Presidential Scholar and public health policy expert, provided insight into he ...

A cohort of five religious leaders from Miami, including a rabbi and imam from the University of Mia ...

The Hurricanes jumped o to No. 2 in the latest College Football Playoff rankings released Tuesday, e ...

Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz was selected as one of 15 semifinalists for the Broyles Award ...

Former Miami football players Ronnie Walker and Todd Stanish are grateful to be able to celebrate an ...

Erykah Davenport scored 16 points and grabbed a career-high 19 rebounds, as the Miami women's b ...

The neutral-site game is a homecoming for freshman guard Lonnie Walker IV. ...