SURVEY: Benefits of on-campus resources for pre-professional tracks

Looking forward to becoming a healthcare professional? Think you’ve got what it takes to become a lawyer? Tell us about your undergraduate experience if you belong to a pre-professional track and check out the results in The Miami Hurricane’s Oct. 29 issue.

Are you on any pre-professional tracks at UM?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Which of the following tracks are you in?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Do you think UM has ample resources for your pre-professional track?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Do you take advantage of these resources?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “SURVEY: Benefits of on-campus resources for pre-professional tracks”

1. Anonymous says:

I am a pre-med student and am absolutely frustrated by Dr. Gaines and the pre-health committee. He is rude, unhelpful, and has no idea what he is doing. The majority of pre-health students feel this way. It’s as if they couldn’t find anyone else to do the job so they just stuck him there. This guy is responsible for writing what is probably the most imporant letter of our lives and many of us are worried that he is not up to the job. He is supposed to be our advocate yet he is belittling, condescending, and just plain mean.