SURVEY: Benefits of on-campus resources for pre-professional tracks

Looking forward to becoming a healthcare professional? Think you’ve got what it takes to become a lawyer? Tell us about your undergraduate experience if you belong to a pre-professional track and check out the results in The Miami Hurricane’s Oct. 29 issue.

Are you on any pre-professional tracks at UM?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Which of the following tracks are you in?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Do you think UM has ample resources for your pre-professional track?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Do you take advantage of these resources?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “SURVEY: Benefits of on-campus resources for pre-professional tracks”

1. Anonymous says:

I am a pre-med student and am absolutely frustrated by Dr. Gaines and the pre-health committee. He is rude, unhelpful, and has no idea what he is doing. The majority of pre-health students feel this way. It’s as if they couldn’t find anyone else to do the job so they just stuck him there. This guy is responsible for writing what is probably the most imporant letter of our lives and many of us are worried that he is not up to the job. He is supposed to be our advocate yet he is belittling, condescending, and just plain mean.

Most NBA mock drafts had Miami Hurricanes guard Davon Reed going late in the second round of Thursda ...

University of Miami shooting guard Davon Reed will gather with friends and family in Ewing, New Jers ...

University of Miami great and Pro Football Hall of Famer Warren Sapp announced on Tuesday that he pl ...

The University of Miami continues to make a hard push for five-star point guard Immanuel Quickley of ...

The University of Miami’s 2018 football recruiting class, already ranked the best in the country by ...

UM female scientists share some insight on women in science, science in Hollywood and how Wonder Wom ...

Read the latest entries from UM students who are spending part or all of their summer visiting diffe ...

UM Student Affairs Advocacy Coordinator Heather Stevens has been awarded the William Leftwich Award ...

President Julio Frenk makes the case for collaboration at eMerge Americas. ...

UM College of Engineering Dean Jean-Pierre Bardet and alumnus Rony Abovitz share the stage in a disc ...

Two outgoing Miami student-athletes, Shakima Wimbley and Gracie Lachowecki, have officially been nam ...

Miami Deputy AD/SWA Jennifer Strawley has been named a member of the WBCA Board of Directors, as ann ...

The Atlantic Coast and Big Ten Conferences announced Monday, the University of Miami men's bask ...

Three members of the University of Miami men's tennis players have been selected as All-ACC Aca ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had four individuals selected to the 2017 Atlantic Co ...