SURVEY: Benefits of on-campus resources for pre-professional tracks

Looking forward to becoming a healthcare professional? Think you’ve got what it takes to become a lawyer? Tell us about your undergraduate experience if you belong to a pre-professional track and check out the results in The Miami Hurricane’s Oct. 29 issue.

Are you on any pre-professional tracks at UM?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Which of the following tracks are you in?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Do you think UM has ample resources for your pre-professional track?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Do you take advantage of these resources?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “SURVEY: Benefits of on-campus resources for pre-professional tracks”

1. Anonymous says:

I am a pre-med student and am absolutely frustrated by Dr. Gaines and the pre-health committee. He is rude, unhelpful, and has no idea what he is doing. The majority of pre-health students feel this way. It’s as if they couldn’t find anyone else to do the job so they just stuck him there. This guy is responsible for writing what is probably the most imporant letter of our lives and many of us are worried that he is not up to the job. He is supposed to be our advocate yet he is belittling, condescending, and just plain mean.

Friday’s NFL drought became Saturday’s downpour for the University of Miami. Eight Miami Hurricanes ...

Cornerback Corn Elder’s career highlight is a play that will forever be ingrained in college footbal ...

Safety Rayshawn Jenkins is now a Los Angeles Charger. Jenkins, who grew up in St. Petersburg, became ...

The University of Miami celebrated on Thursday night with an NFL Draft first-round pick for the thir ...

When Al Golden recruited David Njoku to the University of Miami in 2014 the Cedar Grove, N.J. native ...

UM marks Holocaust Remembrance Day with a reading of names and recollections of a survivor. ...

A recent paper argues that not only have researchers just scratched the surface of analyzing the Ama ...

The period of the first 100 days in office is a telling gauge for a president's full term in th ...

UM students, staff and faculty join the worldwide march to end men’s violence against women. ...

Greek Week at the University of Miami is committed to raising money and awareness for United Cerebra ...

The University of Miami football program had nine former players selected in the 2017 NFL Draft in P ...

Miami Hurricanes fullback Marquez Williams was selected with the 240th overall pick by the Jacksonvi ...

Miami Hurricanes cornerback Adrian Colbert was selected with the 229th overall pick by the San Franc ...

Miami Hurricanes wide receiver Stacy Coley was selected with the 219th overall pick by the Minnesota ...

Miami Hurricanes quarterback Brad Kaaya was selected with the 215th overall pick by the Detroit Lion ...