Chick-fil-A survey

Check out the results in Monday issue.

Would you want a Chick-fil-A location on campus?

• Yes (50%, 39 Votes)
  • No (38%, 30 Votes)
  • I don't care (14%, 11 Votes)

Total Voters: 78

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

When attending a UM event, would you care if the organization catered from Chick-fil-A?

• No, it doesn't matter to, and I would still attend the event (46%, 31 Votes)
  • Yes, it matters to me, but I would still attend the event (31%, 21 Votes)
  • Yes, it matters to me, and I wouldn't attend the event (22%, 15 Votes)

Total Voters: 67

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Did Chick-fil-A's decision to donate company profits to anti-LGBT organizations affect your decision to eat at their franchises?

• No, and I continue to eat their food (55%, 35 Votes)
  • Yes, and I stopped eating their food (31%, 20 Votes)
  • No, but it would have if I did eat their food (14%, 9 Votes)

Total Voters: 64

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Do you believe private companies should be allowed to donate their profits to other organizations?

• Yes (96%, 64 Votes)
  • No (4%, 3 Votes)

Total Voters: 67

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Would knowing the values of a corporation or company affect your decision to purchase their product(s)?

• Yes (69%, 45 Votes)
  • No (31%, 20 Votes)

Total Voters: 65

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

How conscious are you of the track records of the companies you buy from?

• 2 – Somewhat conscious (49%, 33 Votes)
  • 3 – Neutral (22%, 15 Votes)
  • 1 – Not conscious (13%, 9 Votes)
  • 4 – Very conscious (12%, 8 Votes)
  • 5 – Extremely conscious (3%, 2 Votes)

Total Voters: 67

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

One by one, they stepped up to the scale. First-round picks and long-shot prospects alike. Here, the ...

One day after the University of Miami announced that starting cornerback Malek Young would undergo “ ...

Miami Northwestern senior Nigel Bethel, a 5-11, 160-pounder who chose the Hurricanes over Central Fl ...

The University of Louisville coaching staff must have been puzzled watching tape of the Miami Hurric ...

It’s one thing for a player who’s projected to go in the first two rounds of the NFL Draft to turn p ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

The Miami men's basketball team returns home at 8 p.m. Wednesday to battle Louisville at the so ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team has earned the first ACC Player of the ...

The Miami women's basketball team will take on fourth-ranked Louisville Thursday at 11 a.m., on ...

The No. 25/23 Miami men's basketball team shot a sizzling 57.6 percent from the field in pullin ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team picked up its third straight win in eight days ...