Dear V

Dear V, I want to watch a show before I put on a show…

I caught my boyfriend watching porn the other day. While I’m not opposed to watching it myself, I find that I want to watch it with him – I think there’s no better foreplay. Do you think he’d go for it? How do I bring it up?

Sincerely,

Red BoXXX

Dear Horny Porn Queen,

Is the sky blue? Is grass green? Does V love sex? Of course he’ll go for it! Getting to watch the dirty right before getting dirty is, like you said, great foreplay. Watching porn before you guys do it is your boyfriend’s dream come true. And it might give you two a few new moves you want to test out under the covers (or in the shower, or on the desk).
When you bring it up, however, don’t just take a seat next to him and watch him do his thing. Sex is about you too, so get into it babe. Do your research. And definitely don’t bring it up while you’re already getting hot and heavy, because then you’ve missed the mark. Find a time when you two are just relaxing – maybe watching a non-X-rated movie – and just ask. “Hey, I was thinking we should watch porn together some time.” Then watch his pants grow.
Give him a little incentive as well. Offer to imitate the video after (or during, if it’s getting you that hot). While he might not need a ton of convincing, knowing what’s to come might completely turn him on (pun very much intended) to the idea.
Remember to pick a good movie, too. Continuously looping Sharon Stone’s infamous “Basic Instinct” scene isn’t going to cut it. Do your sexy research and see what turns you on the most. Pick that. Guys don’t have that much of a preference: boobs are boobs.
Now, if your boyfriend isn’t keen on the idea for some crazy reason, I’m sorry. But it is possible that he’s one of those people that only likes to watch porn by himself. If that’s the case, just make sure he doesn’t start ditching you for porn; then we’ve got another sticky situation on our hands. Literally.

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...