V's Take

Dear V, I want to watch a show before I put on a show…

I caught my boyfriend watching porn the other day. While I’m not opposed to watching it myself, I find that I want to watch it with him – I think there’s no better foreplay. Do you think he’d go for it? How do I bring it up?

Sincerely,

Red BoXXX

Dear Horny Porn Queen,

Is the sky blue? Is grass green? Does V love sex? Of course he’ll go for it! Getting to watch the dirty right before getting dirty is, like you said, great foreplay. Watching porn before you guys do it is your boyfriend’s dream come true. And it might give you two a few new moves you want to test out under the covers (or in the shower, or on the desk).
When you bring it up, however, don’t just take a seat next to him and watch him do his thing. Sex is about you too, so get into it babe. Do your research. And definitely don’t bring it up while you’re already getting hot and heavy, because then you’ve missed the mark. Find a time when you two are just relaxing – maybe watching a non-X-rated movie – and just ask. “Hey, I was thinking we should watch porn together some time.” Then watch his pants grow.
Give him a little incentive as well. Offer to imitate the video after (or during, if it’s getting you that hot). While he might not need a ton of convincing, knowing what’s to come might completely turn him on (pun very much intended) to the idea.
Remember to pick a good movie, too. Continuously looping Sharon Stone’s infamous “Basic Instinct” scene isn’t going to cut it. Do your sexy research and see what turns you on the most. Pick that. Guys don’t have that much of a preference: boobs are boobs.
Now, if your boyfriend isn’t keen on the idea for some crazy reason, I’m sorry. But it is possible that he’s one of those people that only likes to watch porn by himself. If that’s the case, just make sure he doesn’t start ditching you for porn; then we’ve got another sticky situation on our hands. Literally.

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

The NBA Draft is on Thursday, and the buzz around the league is that the University of Miami’s Lonni ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

Walker picked 18th overall by San Antonio Spurs, Brown 42nd by Detroit Pistons. ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...

NBA Draft will be held Thursday evening in Brooklyn. ...

Haley Templeton is set to travel to Detroit, Mich., on Friday to train and compete with the U.S. Wom ...

First-year Miami head soccer coach Sarah Barnes released Wednesday the team's schedule for the ...