Watch movies under the stars in Miami Beach

Looking for a way to unwind during the stressful school week? All you need is a blanket, a bottle of wine (for those of age, of course) and your best buds, then head over to the Miami Beach SoundScape ExoStage.

The SoundScape Cinema Series is part of the Arts in the Park program by the city of Miami Beach.

Featuring a 7,000-square-foot projection wall, spending the night lying under the stars while watching one of your favorite movies is no longer something you only see in the movies.

Last season, the SoundScape Cinema Series screened “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,” “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl,” “Ghostbusters” and “Chicago.”

This free weekly series happens on Wednesdays at 8 p.m., with other well-known films like “Moulin Rouge” and “Raiders of the Lost Ark.”

The Miami Beach SoundScape ExoStage is located at the corner of 17th Street and Washington Avenue.

If You Go:

Where: Miami Beach SoundScape ExoStage, located at 17th St. and Washington Ave.
When: Wednesdays at 8 p.m.

Lauren Cohen

Contributing Edge Writer

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Canes Basketball player development assistant will graduate with MSED in Sport Administation. ...

UOnline graduate will earn his M.S. in Health Informatics ...

Seeking a college experience within a diverse community, this graduate found her home away from home ...