Dear V: I can’t perform unless it’s in public…

My girlfriend and I have been getting it on in semi-public places. Not like the middle of Sunset or on the Rock, but places where there is a potential for us to get caught. And now I can’t finish when we’re not in a place we might be walked in on. What’s the deal?

Signed,

Needs it to be Risky

Dear Pee-wee Herman,

Careful, buddy. Having sex in public is still illegal, even if you’ve never actually been caught. I don’t know what you look like, but even if you are a looker it’s still called indecent exposure.

If doing it in ways that might mean someone walks in on you turns you on, why not? Students voted the stacks (specifically the mezzanine level) as the best place to get laid on campus, but everyone’s doing it there. Be a little hipster.

Don’t ignore the other nominees like the arboretum, student organization offices, or the roof of Ungar. And if you’re feeling particularly risky, the UC Green can leave a pleasurable grass stain as well.

But why can’t you get off if you know you’re not going to get caught? Were you always worried as a kid that Mom was going to walk in on you playing with yourself and now you don’t know how to finish without the fear of it? Or do you secretly want someone to catch you guys and join as a third?

Whatever it is, I don’t see any ethical problem with getting it on in semi-private places, although I’m pretty sure V is not allowed to advocate for places that would be illegal. So consider that my disclaimer.

Look, there are far stranger fetishes. Just don’t start walking around in nothing but a long trench coat and flashing strangers.

As long as you’re not trying to be seen, what’s the problem? Maybe just crack the blinds a bit and give the neighbors the option of a show.

If it’s really a straining issue on your relationship and sex life that you cannot finish otherwise, try stopping your adventures. I promise that if you’re denied long enough, your body will physically fix the issue by itself.

Now back to the search for another secluded storage closet!

Dewan Huell will be wearing green and orange for at least another year. Huell announced Saturday on ...

Their bats and gloves and baseball skills weren't enough Thursday night. Now, the Miami Hurrica ...

Florida State's recruiting trail hit Georgia last week, and while the #Tribe19 class is a focal ...

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

Alumna and faculty member shares lessons and learning about racial identity in free parent community ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

The Canes wrapped up a stormy weekend at the NCAA East Preliminary with their final two qualifiers f ...

Miami native pulls name out of NBA Draft process. ...

Stormy weather in the Gulf of Mexico may have delayed Friday's competition, but wind and rain c ...

Last season, Miami Hurricanes fans created, quite simply, one of the best home-field advantages in c ...

University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and freshman Adria Soriano were edged by Florida's ...