Photo

Volunteer LINK Dog Wash

Maria Francis, junior, Nikita Gurudas, junior, Chhaya Nene, senior, and Mike Acosta, senior, give Jack Daniels, J.D., gets his free dog wash on the Rock on Sunday as part of Link's service project. J.D. is the three year old dog of Link chair Acosta, "The dog wash is free, but we are raising money for our Relay for Life team." Link will be one of many groups that will be participating in Relay for Life next Saturday to help raise money for cancer research. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Cayla Nimmo

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

More than a decade after former University of Miami football star Sean Taylor was murdered during a ...

Lonnie Walker excelled on the court during the NBA Combine in Chicago last week. The potential lotte ...

Athlon Sports released its projections for the 2018 college football season Monday. The predictions ...

Here is some impressive news for the University of Miami football program: All but one of the remain ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

For the 16th year in a row, the Miami women's tennis team ended the season ranked in the top 20 ...

Ranked and seeded third, Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team tallied a 6-3, ...

The Hurricanes will be in action at the 2018 NCAA East Preliminary, scheduled for May 24-26 at the U ...

Hurricanes' programs post strong APR marks once again. ...

No. 7 seed Hurricanes staged a late comeback to win their opening game at the 2018 ACC Championship, ...