Photo

Volunteer LINK Dog Wash

Maria Francis, junior, Nikita Gurudas, junior, Chhaya Nene, senior, and Mike Acosta, senior, give Jack Daniels, J.D., gets his free dog wash on the Rock on Sunday as part of Link's service project. J.D. is the three year old dog of Link chair Acosta, "The dog wash is free, but we are raising money for our Relay for Life team." Link will be one of many groups that will be participating in Relay for Life next Saturday to help raise money for cancer research. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Cayla Nimmo

After jumping three spots from No. 10 to No. 7 last week in the Amway Coaches Poll (one spot better ...

University of Miami weak-side linebacker Michael Pinckney is definitely old-school Miami Hurricane. ...

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he was locked in. ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...