Parties worth your penny

With more than 200 parties and four days left of Winter Music Conference (WMC), time is of the essence. Here are our WMC top five party picks. Rage now and thank us later.

Yacht Party: Myon & Shane 54, John O’Callaghan and Leon Bolier

The artists aren’t the reason why this party sneaks into our top five. The answer is two words: yacht party.

Thursday, 1-6 p.m., Musette, 401 Biscayne Blvd., Miami. Tickets are $80.

Robbie Rivera: Juicy Beach 2012

Robbie Rivera is not the only artist that will thrill you. Others include Bob Sinclar, R3Hab, Dimitri Vegas and Tommy Trash.

1 Ocean Drive, Nikki Beach, from noon-5 a.m. Tickets cost $75.

Mixmag In Miami: Steve Aoki, Pendulum, and Chase & Status

Luckily, WMC has not entirely kept the under-21 crowd out of their parties (although they tried). Flux Pavilion, Pierce Fulton and Yolanda Be Cool will also perform.

Friday, 10 p.m.-midnight at Ice Palace West, 71 NW 14th St. Tickets cost $37.

All Gone Pete Tong Pool Party

This lineup brings you Pete Tong and Calvin Harris, who are not performing at Ultra.

Friday, 11 a.m.-11 p.m. at Surfcomber Hotel, 1717 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. Tickets are $95.

Deadmau5 with Mau5trap Fontainebleau poolside

Deadmau5 is another artist missing from the Ultra lineup giving this party an automatic bid to the top five. And don’t forget about Skrillex, who is mysteriously not performing Saturday at any event.  Don’t be shocked if the surprise guest is the cherry on top.

Saturday, 8 p.m.-midnight at Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. Tickets are $75.

Juan Pellerano

University of Miami shooting guard Davon Reed will gather with friends and family in Ewing, New Jers ...

University of Miami great and Pro Football Hall of Famer Warren Sapp announced on Tuesday that he pl ...

The University of Miami continues to make a hard push for five-star point guard Immanuel Quickley of ...

The University of Miami’s 2018 football recruiting class, already ranked the best in the country by ...

A sobering reminder came watching the Golden State Warriors slice through the NBA to a championship ...

UM Student Affairs Advocacy Coordinator Heather Stevens has been awarded the William Leftwich Award ...

President Julio Frenk makes the case for collaboration at eMerge Americas. ...

UM College of Engineering Dean Jean-Pierre Bardet and alumnus Rony Abovitz share the stage in a disc ...

UM showcases its technology initiatives and projects at eMerge Americas ...

The University of Miami Center for Computational Science and the Fastrack Institute sign an agreemen ...

The Miami women's swimming & diving program was among those recognized by the College Swimm ...

Five members of the University of Miami track and field program will compete against their country ...

University of Miami men's basketball player Dejan Vasiljevic is set to compete for Australia ...

Nine Hurricanes were named to Athlon Sports Preseason All-ACC Teams, including a conference-leading ...

Four weeks, four potential stars, only at The U. ...