Parties worth your penny

With more than 200 parties and four days left of Winter Music Conference (WMC), time is of the essence. Here are our WMC top five party picks. Rage now and thank us later.

Yacht Party: Myon & Shane 54, John O’Callaghan and Leon Bolier

The artists aren’t the reason why this party sneaks into our top five. The answer is two words: yacht party.

Thursday, 1-6 p.m., Musette, 401 Biscayne Blvd., Miami. Tickets are $80.

Robbie Rivera: Juicy Beach 2012

Robbie Rivera is not the only artist that will thrill you. Others include Bob Sinclar, R3Hab, Dimitri Vegas and Tommy Trash.

1 Ocean Drive, Nikki Beach, from noon-5 a.m. Tickets cost $75.

Mixmag In Miami: Steve Aoki, Pendulum, and Chase & Status

Luckily, WMC has not entirely kept the under-21 crowd out of their parties (although they tried). Flux Pavilion, Pierce Fulton and Yolanda Be Cool will also perform.

Friday, 10 p.m.-midnight at Ice Palace West, 71 NW 14th St. Tickets cost $37.

All Gone Pete Tong Pool Party

This lineup brings you Pete Tong and Calvin Harris, who are not performing at Ultra.

Friday, 11 a.m.-11 p.m. at Surfcomber Hotel, 1717 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. Tickets are $95.

Deadmau5 with Mau5trap Fontainebleau poolside

Deadmau5 is another artist missing from the Ultra lineup giving this party an automatic bid to the top five. And don’t forget about Skrillex, who is mysteriously not performing Saturday at any event.  Don’t be shocked if the surprise guest is the cherry on top.

Saturday, 8 p.m.-midnight at Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. Tickets are $75.

About Author

Juan Pellerano

Just one glance at Brad Kaaya throwing passes Tuesday after the University of Miami’s first spring f ...

Senior guards Adrienne Motley and Jessica Thomas sat slumped over on the Watsco Center floor late Mo ...

Spring has sprung for the University of Miami football program. Practice, closed to the public, had ...

View photos of the first day of Miami Hurricanes spring football practice on Tues., March 22, 2017 … ...

News and views from the first day of UM football spring practice: • Found it interesting that when M ...

Sir James Galway, Distinguished Presidential Scholar, inspires flute students with his artistry and ...

Activist and community organizer Alicia Garza stresses the need for a richness of ideas to help solv ...

UM physicist studies the unexpected consequences of sub-second delays on fast-moving data systems ...

The world renown flautist joins the Frost School of Music ...

A fluid multi-platform exhibition examines the impacts of climate change through art, research, medi ...

At the Net with Jesse Flores ...

At the Net with... ...

Kristina Fisher of the Miami soccer team has been selected to participate in an upcoming U.S. U-23 W ...

Junior Piotr Lomacki represents the Canes in the ITA singles rankings, released Tuesday, at No. 73. ...

The No. 15th–ranked University of Miami women's golf team concluded competition at the 2017 Bri ...