Parties worth your penny

With more than 200 parties and four days left of Winter Music Conference (WMC), time is of the essence. Here are our WMC top five party picks. Rage now and thank us later.

Yacht Party: Myon & Shane 54, John O’Callaghan and Leon Bolier

The artists aren’t the reason why this party sneaks into our top five. The answer is two words: yacht party.

Thursday, 1-6 p.m., Musette, 401 Biscayne Blvd., Miami. Tickets are $80.

Robbie Rivera: Juicy Beach 2012

Robbie Rivera is not the only artist that will thrill you. Others include Bob Sinclar, R3Hab, Dimitri Vegas and Tommy Trash.

1 Ocean Drive, Nikki Beach, from noon-5 a.m. Tickets cost $75.

Mixmag In Miami: Steve Aoki, Pendulum, and Chase & Status

Luckily, WMC has not entirely kept the under-21 crowd out of their parties (although they tried). Flux Pavilion, Pierce Fulton and Yolanda Be Cool will also perform.

Friday, 10 p.m.-midnight at Ice Palace West, 71 NW 14th St. Tickets cost $37.

All Gone Pete Tong Pool Party

This lineup brings you Pete Tong and Calvin Harris, who are not performing at Ultra.

Friday, 11 a.m.-11 p.m. at Surfcomber Hotel, 1717 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. Tickets are $95.

Deadmau5 with Mau5trap Fontainebleau poolside

Deadmau5 is another artist missing from the Ultra lineup giving this party an automatic bid to the top five. And don’t forget about Skrillex, who is mysteriously not performing Saturday at any event.  Don’t be shocked if the surprise guest is the cherry on top.

Saturday, 8 p.m.-midnight at Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. Tickets are $75.

Juan Pellerano

When Edgar Michelangeli stepped up to bat on Saturday, there was pressure. So much pressure. There w ...

On a day when the newest University of Miami football players – including heralded prep quarterback ...

How much does 44 years of history weigh? That is what these Miami Hurricanes baseball players carry ...

That nation-leading, 44-year NCAA tournament streak is not over yet. One swing of the bat on Saturda ...

View photos from the Virginia Tech at Miami Saturday, May 20, 20017, in Coral Galbes, Fla. … Click t ...

Victor Oquendo, BSC ’09, is following in his parents’ footsteps. ...

The Rosenstiel School’s final lecture of the 2017 Sea Secrets series focused on using science diplom ...

Researchers believe they have found a new way to monitor the intensity and location of hurricanes fr ...

The University of Miami welcomed nearly 3,800 new graduates into the UM alumni family during six cer ...

Speakers urge UM’s graduating students to use their skills and talents to make a difference. ...

The No. 13-ranked University of Miami women's golf team was unable to crack the top eight in th ...

Miami junior Jeb Bargfeldt was among those recognized by the Atlantic Coast Conference with All-ACC ...

Check out photos from the Hurricanes during Day 2 competition at the NCAA Championship. ...

The University of Miami women's track and field team enters the NCAA East Preliminary ranked No ...

After sweeping its final regular season series with Virginia Tech, No. 6 seeded Miami will open its ...