Parties worth your penny

With more than 200 parties and four days left of Winter Music Conference (WMC), time is of the essence. Here are our WMC top five party picks. Rage now and thank us later.

Yacht Party: Myon & Shane 54, John O’Callaghan and Leon Bolier

The artists aren’t the reason why this party sneaks into our top five. The answer is two words: yacht party.

Thursday, 1-6 p.m., Musette, 401 Biscayne Blvd., Miami. Tickets are $80.

Robbie Rivera: Juicy Beach 2012

Robbie Rivera is not the only artist that will thrill you. Others include Bob Sinclar, R3Hab, Dimitri Vegas and Tommy Trash.

1 Ocean Drive, Nikki Beach, from noon-5 a.m. Tickets cost $75.

Mixmag In Miami: Steve Aoki, Pendulum, and Chase & Status

Luckily, WMC has not entirely kept the under-21 crowd out of their parties (although they tried). Flux Pavilion, Pierce Fulton and Yolanda Be Cool will also perform.

Friday, 10 p.m.-midnight at Ice Palace West, 71 NW 14th St. Tickets cost $37.

All Gone Pete Tong Pool Party

This lineup brings you Pete Tong and Calvin Harris, who are not performing at Ultra.

Friday, 11 a.m.-11 p.m. at Surfcomber Hotel, 1717 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. Tickets are $95.

Deadmau5 with Mau5trap Fontainebleau poolside

Deadmau5 is another artist missing from the Ultra lineup giving this party an automatic bid to the top five. And don’t forget about Skrillex, who is mysteriously not performing Saturday at any event.  Don’t be shocked if the surprise guest is the cherry on top.

Saturday, 8 p.m.-midnight at Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. Tickets are $75.

Juan Pellerano

Randy Ableman has built something special with his Miami Hurricanes diving program. Here’s why: Ther ...

Two days after the University of Miami football team played its spring game, coach Mark Richt stayed ...

The University of Miami’s most anticipated Atlantic Coast Conference baseball series of the season e ...

The University of Miami announced Sunday evening that sophomore safety Jeff James, Jr., has parted w ...

UM’s 2018 recruiting class, already regarded as the best in the country, added two more gems over th ...

The period of the first 100 days in office is a telling gauge for a president's full term in th ...

UM students, staff and faculty join the worldwide march to end men’s violence against women. ...

Greek Week at the University of Miami is committed to raising money and awareness for United Cerebra ...

Carlos Bustamante, a Presidential Distinguished Scholar, kicked off his series of lectures about gen ...

Edward Abraham, M.D., has been named Dean of the University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Med ...

University of Miami men's tennis team is set to start ACC Championship play Wednesday in Rome, ...

Malcolm Grant plays for Tajfun Sentjur in Slovenia ...

The University of Miami Department of Athletics continued to earn high praise with its student-athle ...

The University of Miami men's tennis match against Virginia Tech has been cancelled due to heav ...

The series finale between Miami and Florida State at Mark Light Field was cancelled due to inclement ...