Parties worth your penny

With more than 200 parties and four days left of Winter Music Conference (WMC), time is of the essence. Here are our WMC top five party picks. Rage now and thank us later.

Yacht Party: Myon & Shane 54, John O’Callaghan and Leon Bolier

The artists aren’t the reason why this party sneaks into our top five. The answer is two words: yacht party.

Thursday, 1-6 p.m., Musette, 401 Biscayne Blvd., Miami. Tickets are $80.

Robbie Rivera: Juicy Beach 2012

Robbie Rivera is not the only artist that will thrill you. Others include Bob Sinclar, R3Hab, Dimitri Vegas and Tommy Trash.

1 Ocean Drive, Nikki Beach, from noon-5 a.m. Tickets cost $75.

Mixmag In Miami: Steve Aoki, Pendulum, and Chase & Status

Luckily, WMC has not entirely kept the under-21 crowd out of their parties (although they tried). Flux Pavilion, Pierce Fulton and Yolanda Be Cool will also perform.

Friday, 10 p.m.-midnight at Ice Palace West, 71 NW 14th St. Tickets cost $37.

All Gone Pete Tong Pool Party

This lineup brings you Pete Tong and Calvin Harris, who are not performing at Ultra.

Friday, 11 a.m.-11 p.m. at Surfcomber Hotel, 1717 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. Tickets are $95.

Deadmau5 with Mau5trap Fontainebleau poolside

Deadmau5 is another artist missing from the Ultra lineup giving this party an automatic bid to the top five. And don’t forget about Skrillex, who is mysteriously not performing Saturday at any event.  Don’t be shocked if the surprise guest is the cherry on top.

Saturday, 8 p.m.-midnight at Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. Tickets are $75.

Juan Pellerano

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...