Photo

Greek Week O-Cheer

SIGMA STANCE: (From left) Freshmen Brian Josefat, Austin Kollefrath, George Coritsidis and Clay Richardson perform in Friday’s Greek Week Organized Cheer event. Josefat, Kollefrath and Richardson are members of Sigma Alpha Epsilon; Coritsidis is a member of Sigma Alpha Mu. The group is pointing at the girls of the Sigma Delta Tau sorority, who were part of the blue team during Greek Week along with SAE and SAM. SAE and SAM’s dance and skit during O-Cheer focused on Superman, the superhero assigned to the blue team during Greek Week. The red team, which consisted of Delta Delta Delta, the Multiethnic Greek Council and Beta Theta Pi, was the winner of Friday’s O-Cheer. The orange team, which comprised Delta Phi Epsilon, Phi Delta Theta and the National Panhellenic Council, won Greek Week overall. Greek Week pits teams of fraternities and sororities against each other every year in competitions like O-Cheer in an effort to raise money for United Cerebral Palsy. Monica Herndon//The Miami Hurricane

Cayla Nimmo

Dewan Huell will be wearing green and orange for at least another year. Huell announced Saturday on ...

Their bats and gloves and baseball skills weren't enough Thursday night. Now, the Miami Hurrica ...

Florida State's recruiting trail hit Georgia last week, and while the #Tribe19 class is a focal ...

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

Alumna and faculty member shares lessons and learning about racial identity in free parent community ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

The Canes wrapped up a stormy weekend at the NCAA East Preliminary with their final two qualifiers f ...

Miami native pulls name out of NBA Draft process. ...

Stormy weather in the Gulf of Mexico may have delayed Friday's competition, but wind and rain c ...

Last season, Miami Hurricanes fans created, quite simply, one of the best home-field advantages in c ...

University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and freshman Adria Soriano were edged by Florida's ...