Photo

Miami Ice Hockey Team Honored

Marlena Skrobe//Photo Editor

Junior Jake Shuman attempts to score during the shootout against FAU. The Miami ice hockey team was honored Thursday night by the Florida Panthers at “UM Night” at the Bank Atlantic Center to commemorate their 2011 Division III National Championship. “We have been striving to spread word about our team and being presented at the game really helped us and all the support we can get from the community really helps our program grow,” vice president Adam Katz said. Marlena Skrobe//Photo Editor

Marlena Skrobe

Co-Photo Editor

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...