News Briefs: 2/6

Queer Studies
The Queer Studies Research Group is having a meeting on Wednesday from 3:45 to 5 p.m. at the Dooley Memorial Building in 125D.  The group meets three times each semester to discuss topics of interests relating to LGBT issues. For more information, email English associate professor Brenna Munro at bmunro@miami.edu.

Integrity Week
This week, the Undergraduate Honor Council will host Academic Integrity (AI) Week. Each day features a different event related to an aspect of informing students about the university’s Honor Code.

Monday – “Pledge the Code” will take place at the Rock from noon to 2 p.m. There will be free ice cream provided by Wall’s. There will be a film screening of “Quiz Show” at 7 p.m. at the I-lounge.
Tuesday – “Introduction to Academic Integrity” will be featured at the I-lounge from 5 to 6:30 p.m. with the Academic Resource Center. Free pizza and drinks will be served.
Wednesday An Academic Integrity Forum will be presented at the McLamore Executive Education Center on the 3rd floor.
Alexander Gonzalez may be contacted at agonzalez@themiamihurricane.com.

Alexander Gonzalez

Assistant Editor

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...