Photo

Sasha Drbohlavova Vigil

Charmain Sim, grad student, shelters the flame of her candle from the wind. The Wesley Center hosted a candelight vigil for Alexandra “Sasha” Drbohlavova on Thursday night. Her friends gatered to remember her. Sim read a poem fo Sasha remembering their friendship and time together. After the Vigil, the Wesley Center honored Sasha’s wishes by hosting a party to celebrate her life, where people had cupcakes and looked through pictures of her time at UM. A group of her friends are now working on a scrapbook to send her parents. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Marlena Skrobe

Co-Photo Editor

The University of Miami celebrated on Thursday night with an NFL Draft first-round pick for the thir ...

When Al Golden recruited David Njoku to the University of Miami in 2014 the Cedar Grove, N.J. native ...

The night after FIU gave away a game to the University of Miami with a ninth-inning passed ball that ...

Redshirt freshman quarterback Jack Allison left the University of Miami football program on Tuesday. ...

Closer Frankie Bartow stared into the Panthers’ dugout immediately after fanning the final batter of ...

UM marks Holocaust Remembrance Day with a reading of names and recollections of a survivor. ...

A recent paper argues that not only have researchers just scratched the surface of analyzing the Ama ...

The period of the first 100 days in office is a telling gauge for a president's full term in th ...

UM students, staff and faculty join the worldwide march to end men’s violence against women. ...

Greek Week at the University of Miami is committed to raising money and awareness for United Cerebra ...

Check out some of the best photos from the Miami women's tennis team's 4-0 victory against ...

Images from @CanesMensTennis match against Duke. ...

The fourth-seeded Miami women's tennis team will make its ninth appearance in the ACC Champions ...

The fourth-seeded Miami women's tennis team defeated No. 12-seed Boston College, 4-0, Friday af ...

The University of Miami track and field team closed out the 2017 outdoor track and field regular sea ...