Photo

Sasha Drbohlavova Vigil

Charmain Sim, grad student, shelters the flame of her candle from the wind. The Wesley Center hosted a candelight vigil for Alexandra “Sasha” Drbohlavova on Thursday night. Her friends gatered to remember her. Sim read a poem fo Sasha remembering their friendship and time together. After the Vigil, the Wesley Center honored Sasha’s wishes by hosting a party to celebrate her life, where people had cupcakes and looked through pictures of her time at UM. A group of her friends are now working on a scrapbook to send her parents. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Marlena Skrobe

Co-Photo Editor

Juwan Dowels vividly remembers his first winter on the Syracuse University campus. Like the other 11 ...

The Miami soccer team registered a 3-0 victory over Pittsburgh Thursday night at Cobb Stadium behind ...

Five members of the Miami women's tennis team will open play Friday at the ITA Southeast Region ...

Here are three matchups to watch Saturday as the Hurricanes take on the Syracuse Orange at Hard Rock ...

The University of Miami men's basketball team will begin the season as No. 12 in the USA TODAY ...