Photo

Wildlife Show at the Seminole Okalee Indian Village

Giselle Hosein, 24, handles two Asian small-clawed otters, named Cypress and Motlow, during a Wildlife Show at the Seminole Okalee Indian Village in the Hard Rock in Hollywood, FL on Saturday, January 21. The Seminole Okalee Indian Village presents rare wild life species of Florida either through a self tour or a guided tour with wildlife shows and gator wrestling on Saturday nights. The park also provides an authentic learning experience, featuring various arts and crafts demonstrations to help understand the Seminole culture and history. Adrianne D'Angelo//The Miami Hurricane

Cayla Nimmo

The night after FIU gave away a game to the University of Miami with a ninth-inning passed ball that ...

Redshirt freshman quarterback Jack Allison left the University of Miami football program on Tuesday. ...

Closer Frankie Bartow stared into the Panthers’ dugout immediately after fanning the final batter of ...

Go ahead. Try telling former University of Miami quarterback Brad Kaaya that his critics say he gets ...

University of Miami redshirt freshman quarterback Jack Allison, who left the Hurricanes football pro ...

UM marks Holocaust Remembrance Day with a reading of names and recollections of a survivor. ...

A recent paper argues that not only have researchers just scratched the surface of analyzing the Ama ...

The period of the first 100 days in office is a telling gauge for a president's full term in th ...

UM students, staff and faculty join the worldwide march to end men’s violence against women. ...

Greek Week at the University of Miami is committed to raising money and awareness for United Cerebra ...

Images from @CanesMensTennis win over Boston College. ...

Sinead Lohan and Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team were both among the ni ...

The University of Miami track and field team will wrap up the 2017 outdoor track and field regular s ...

The Miami Hurricanes travel to Chestnut Hill, Mass., for a weekend series with host Boston College b ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team is set to return to the Rome Tennis Center at Berry C ...