Photo

Wildlife Show at the Seminole Okalee Indian Village

Giselle Hosein, 24, handles two Asian small-clawed otters, named Cypress and Motlow, during a Wildlife Show at the Seminole Okalee Indian Village in the Hard Rock in Hollywood, FL on Saturday, January 21. The Seminole Okalee Indian Village presents rare wild life species of Florida either through a self tour or a guided tour with wildlife shows and gator wrestling on Saturday nights. The park also provides an authentic learning experience, featuring various arts and crafts demonstrations to help understand the Seminole culture and history. Adrianne D'Angelo//The Miami Hurricane

Cayla Nimmo

View photos from the Syracuse at Miam ibasketball game on Saturday, Feb. 17, 2018, in Coral Gables. ...

University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga took the opportunity after Saturday’s 62-55 loss ...

A bunch of Miami Hurricane youngsters — and one former Gator-turned-Cane — made the University of Mi ...

Arkansas State University followed through with its threat. ASU on Friday afternoon filed a lawsuit ...

A UM appeals committee has modified the athletic department’s rules restricting departing quarterbac ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

A panel of University of Miami faculty talked about the impacts of climate change during a meeting o ...

Miami women's basketball notched an impressive 77-62 triumph Sunday at Virginia, giving head co ...

CORAL GABLES, Fla. – No. 24 Miami raced out to an early lead but could not finish off a weekend swee ...

Freshman first baseman Alex Toral recorded his first home run as a Hurricane, and No. 24 Miami held ...

The Miami Hurricanes swimming & diving team saved its best for last, finishing off the ACC Swimm ...

The No. 25 University of Miami women's golf team heads to New Orleans this Sunday to compete in ...