Photo

Wildlife Show at the Seminole Okalee Indian Village

Giselle Hosein, 24, handles two Asian small-clawed otters, named Cypress and Motlow, during a Wildlife Show at the Seminole Okalee Indian Village in the Hard Rock in Hollywood, FL on Saturday, January 21. The Seminole Okalee Indian Village presents rare wild life species of Florida either through a self tour or a guided tour with wildlife shows and gator wrestling on Saturday nights. The park also provides an authentic learning experience, featuring various arts and crafts demonstrations to help understand the Seminole culture and history. Adrianne D'Angelo//The Miami Hurricane

Cayla Nimmo

This time, there was no miracle Miami win over Duke. The fifth-ranked Blue Devils rallied from a 13- ...

It was obvious before tipoff that the University of Miami game against No. 5 Duke was no ordinary Hu ...

Miami Hurricanes backup quarterback Evan Shirreffs announced Monday on Twitter that he will transfer ...

Here’s one of the many neat things about the UM football program, a tradition that has carried on fo ...

Clemson coach Brad Brownell had a simple plan at the only practice before facing No. 18 Miami — don ...

The Beaux Arts Festival of Art debuts at a new site with picture-perfect weather and a panoply of or ...

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s vision for a “Beloved Community” has inspired a number of University of ...

UM launches three cyber security certificate programs to equip professionals for the growing employm ...

The second annual Big Data Conference and Workshop hosted by UM Center for Computational Science enc ...

Now in its 67th year, the Beaux Arts Festival will move to the Foote University Green. ...

Freshman jumper Hasani Knight was named ACC Men's Field Performer of the Week. ...

MIami volleyball signee Chloe Brown was named the 2017-18 Gatorade Oregon Volleyball Player of the Y ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team will play the first of two home games in a 31-d ...

Lonnie Walker IV scored 19 points, but it wasn't enough as the Canes fell to the Blue Devils at ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team took down Clemson behind a career-high 19 point ...