Photo

Bid Day – Kappa Kappa Gamma

From left: Michelle Lara, junior, Michaela Hennessy, sophomore, Brittany Arkerson, sophomore, and Megan Chui, senior, cheer on the rock along with their other sisters of Kappa Kappa Gamma before Bid Day on Sunday. "I was so thrilled with our new class," says membership chair, Danielle Landau, "Every time a young woman revealed that she was a Kappa, my eyes welled up with tears and I felt an overwhelming amount of pride and love." Kappa is one of several sororities who will also be participating in informal recruitment, for girls who could not make formal recruitment who would still like to join. For more information, email e.garcia22@umiami.edu. Ashley McKevitt//The Miami Hurricane

Brittany Arkerson, sophomore, Nichole Renee, senior, and Hali Cohen, junior, cheer on the rock along with their other sisters of Kappa Kappa Gamma before Bid Day on Sunday. "Kappa Kappa Gamma's success on Bid Day was a testament to our perseverance, positivity, and genuineness. Watching all of our hard work come to fruition was overwhelmingly exciting.," says Arkerson. Ashley McKevitt//The Miami Hurricane

Marlena Skrobe

Co-Photo Editor

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...