Miami Book Fair

Monica Herndon//The Miami Hurricane

Chinese performers use traditional instruments during the Miami Book Fair. The Miami Book Fair International took place this past week at Miami Dade College. Founded in 1984, the Fair has taken place for 28 years. This year the festival focused on China in an attempt to bring an understanding of Chinese culture to Miami. The Book Fair featured the China Pavilion with presentations, demonstrations and items for sale. Various traditional Chinese performing arts programs occurred throughout the day.

Marlena Skrobe

Co-Photo Editor

A heap of preseason accolades are being showered daily on the University of Miami football players. ...

James Jones, who starred at Hialeah American High School, the University of Miami and was a part of ...

A classic good news/bad news scenerio arose for Miami Hurricanes football at the recent Atlantic Coa ...

The University of Miami football players are not the only ones getting preseason accolades. The guys ...

Defending national champ Clemson led all Atlantic Coast Conference schools Wednesday with five playe ...

Gomez, an expert on human values and attitudes in post-Castro Cuba, will serve as interim director o ...

The University of Miami announced the appointment of Cindy Munro as the new dean of the School of Nu ...

Read the latest entries from UM students who are spending part or all of their summer visiting diffe ...

University of Miami’s Office of Civic and Community Engagement harnesses technology to seek affordab ...

UM female scientists share some insight on women in science, science in Hollywood and how Wonder Wom ...