Photo

MSC 111 Lab

Ryan Meeder and his freshmen classmates crowd around the catch bucket to see a puffer fish. The intro to marine science, MSC111, had their final lab of the semester last week. Students went to Matheson Hammock Park where they walked through the mangroves and waded through the waters of the beach with nets to observe the creatures that live in the shallow sea grass there. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Freshmen Drayden Farci, Lucy Hartwell, and the rest of their classmates walk along the net looking for creatures. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Blakely Bates searches through the sea grass in the net to find any living creatures along with her fellow marine biology freshmen classmates. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

The intro to marine science, MSC111, had their final lab of the semester last week. Students went to Matheson Hammock Park where they walked through the mangroves and waded through the waters of the beach with nets to observe the creatures that live in the shallow sea grass there. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Marlena Skrobe

Co-Photo Editor

Athlon Sports released its projections for the 2018 college football season Monday. The predictions ...

Here is some impressive news for the University of Miami football program: All but one of the remain ...

Lonnie Walker IV stood out on and off the court at the NBA Draft Combine, which ended on Sunday in C ...

University of Miami incoming prep star Will Mallory, the other half of the soon-to-be No. 1 freshman ...

View photos as Miami Hurricanes Coach Jim Morris ends 41-year career on Saturday, May 19, 2018, at M ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

The final Sea Secrets lecture at the Rosenstiel School examines the biofluorescence of marine organi ...

Maintenance mechanic Milton Davis has kept UM housing humming for decades. ...

Sinead Lohan and Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team earned ITA Southeast R ...

Sophomore righthander Evan McKendry and freshman Freddy Zamora were among those recognized by the At ...

Senior Jeb Bargfeldt was recognized as ACC Pitcher of the Week following a dominating performance ag ...

No. 7 seed Miami opens its run at the 2018 ACC Baseball Championship Tuesday, May 22 against No. 11 ...

Although 17th-year head coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews has made Sweet 16 appearances commonplace the jour ...