Photo

MSC 111 Lab

Ryan Meeder and his freshmen classmates crowd around the catch bucket to see a puffer fish. The intro to marine science, MSC111, had their final lab of the semester last week. Students went to Matheson Hammock Park where they walked through the mangroves and waded through the waters of the beach with nets to observe the creatures that live in the shallow sea grass there. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Freshmen Drayden Farci, Lucy Hartwell, and the rest of their classmates walk along the net looking for creatures. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Blakely Bates searches through the sea grass in the net to find any living creatures along with her fellow marine biology freshmen classmates. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

The intro to marine science, MSC111, had their final lab of the semester last week. Students went to Matheson Hammock Park where they walked through the mangroves and waded through the waters of the beach with nets to observe the creatures that live in the shallow sea grass there. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Marlena Skrobe

Co-Photo Editor