Photo

MSC 111 Lab

Ryan Meeder and his freshmen classmates crowd around the catch bucket to see a puffer fish. The intro to marine science, MSC111, had their final lab of the semester last week. Students went to Matheson Hammock Park where they walked through the mangroves and waded through the waters of the beach with nets to observe the creatures that live in the shallow sea grass there. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Freshmen Drayden Farci, Lucy Hartwell, and the rest of their classmates walk along the net looking for creatures. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Blakely Bates searches through the sea grass in the net to find any living creatures along with her fellow marine biology freshmen classmates. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

The intro to marine science, MSC111, had their final lab of the semester last week. Students went to Matheson Hammock Park where they walked through the mangroves and waded through the waters of the beach with nets to observe the creatures that live in the shallow sea grass there. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Marlena Skrobe

Co-Photo Editor

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ search for offensive line help is set to continue on the weekend of Jan. 26, w ...

It looks like Chad Thomas will have another opportunity to show NFL scouts that he is ready to play ...

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

The Canes won four events against FGCU on Saturday while also recording a total of 11 top-three fini ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) opened the spring portion of its 2017-18 schedu ...

The Miami women's basketball resumes play Sunday at 1 p.m., at Boston College with its northern ...

The University of Miami track and field team starred in the Lone Star State, as the Hurricanes shone ...

The Miami women's tennis team dominated play on its home court Friday to open the 2018 spring s ...