News Briefs 11/7

AIRPORT SHUTTLE

For Thanksgiving or winter break, take the HurryCane shuttle from the Coral Gables campus to Miami International Airport or to Ft. Lauderdale International Airport. It costs $10 to take the shuttle to the Miami International Airport and $20 to take the shuttle to the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport. Shuttles must be reserved via MyUM no later than Nov. 20 for Thanksgiving and Dec. 11 for winter break.

NON-PROFIT CAREERS

Explore a career in the non-profit industry, where you can make a real difference in the world. This program will feature panelists working in a variety of non-profit organizations such as Teach for America, Peace Corps and United Way. For any questions, email Thaimi Fina at t.fina@miami.edu.

GRADUATE PANEL

A panel of graduate students will give advice to undergraduates about attending graduate school on Tuesday. It will be held from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. in LC 184.  Get tips about the application process, standardized tests, letters of recommendation and personal statements.

Kyli Singh may be contacted at managing@thmiamihurricane.com.

Kyli Singh

Managing Editor

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterile Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...