News Briefs 11/7

AIRPORT SHUTTLE

For Thanksgiving or winter break, take the HurryCane shuttle from the Coral Gables campus to Miami International Airport or to Ft. Lauderdale International Airport. It costs $10 to take the shuttle to the Miami International Airport and $20 to take the shuttle to the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport. Shuttles must be reserved via MyUM no later than Nov. 20 for Thanksgiving and Dec. 11 for winter break.

NON-PROFIT CAREERS

Explore a career in the non-profit industry, where you can make a real difference in the world. This program will feature panelists working in a variety of non-profit organizations such as Teach for America, Peace Corps and United Way. For any questions, email Thaimi Fina at t.fina@miami.edu.

GRADUATE PANEL

A panel of graduate students will give advice to undergraduates about attending graduate school on Tuesday. It will be held from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. in LC 184.  Get tips about the application process, standardized tests, letters of recommendation and personal statements.

Kyli Singh may be contacted at managing@thmiamihurricane.com.

Kyli Singh

Managing Editor

After this past University of Miami football game, coach Mark Richt said the crowd came alive during ...

The attorneys for University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga expect indictments to be ...

Few could have imagined this scenario coming into Saturday’s University of Miami football game at ho ...

Alex Cora’s success hasn’t surprised Miami Hurricanes baseball coach Jim Morris. Cora, according to ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The Miami soccer team will conclude its 2017 home slate Sunday against Notre Dame and recognize its ...