News, Photo

Canes Scare Fair

HAPPY HALLOWEEN: Freshman Elizabeth Ionescu (center) and Marissa Bell (left) hand out candy to Dylan Diliberto at the first annual ‘Canes Care Scare Fair on the Hecht-Stanford Bridge Tuesday. “I was trying to think of a way to go trick-or-treating but this is even better because it’s candy and resources,” said Bell. The fair was held for freshmen students to help raise awareness of the many resources UM has to offer, such as the Toppel Career Center, Wellness Center, Student Government, Undergraduate Honor Council and Pier 21. Danielle Peloquin // The Miami Hurricane

Marlena Skrobe

Co-Photo Editor

University of Miami football great Cortez Kennedy, a Pro Football Hall of Famer remembered for his w ...

The Hurricanes are still alive in their quest to make it to the NCAA Division I Baseball Tournament. ...

When Edgar Michelangeli stepped up to bat on Saturday, there was pressure. So much pressure. There w ...

On a day when the newest University of Miami football players – including heralded prep quarterback ...

How much does 44 years of history weigh? That is what these Miami Hurricanes baseball players carry ...

Victor Oquendo, BSC ’09, is following in his parents’ footsteps. ...

The Rosenstiel School’s final lecture of the 2017 Sea Secrets series focused on using science diplom ...

Researchers believe they have found a new way to monitor the intensity and location of hurricanes fr ...

The University of Miami welcomed nearly 3,800 new graduates into the UM alumni family during six cer ...

Speakers urge UM’s graduating students to use their skills and talents to make a difference. ...

Joe Gomez drove in the winning run after Andrew Cabezas pitched 6.1 no-hit innings of relief. ...

University of Miami women's golf sophomore Dewi Weber was selected as a Second Team All-America ...

Miami's Estela Perez-Somarriba will take on fourth-ranked and third-seeded Astra Sharma Wednesd ...

Dee Delaney is eligible to play immediately as a graduate transfer from The Citadel, where he was na ...

Joe Gomez played the role of Hurricane hero Tuesday , lifting sixth-seeded Miami to a 6-5 win over 1 ...