Spice up your Halloweekend at these hot spots

Photo Illustration by Marlena Skrobe//Photo Editor

Rocky Horror Picture Show
Experience sassy transvestites and UFOs both on screen and in live acts by students. There will be screenings on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night from midnight to 2 a.m. It’s free for UM students, but bring your Cane Card. For more information, check out hurricaneproductions.org.

Cin-e-maze
Miami Beach Cinematheque has prepared a slightly more cultured sensory experience for all you former AV club elitists. At Cin-e-maze, take a walk through the installation, which lights up with scenes from German expressionist horror films for a series of truly twisted turns. Then catch showings of “Dr. Caligari” all night starting at 8 p.m. on Monday. The event will be at 1130 Washington Ave., Miami Beach. Tickets cost $5. For more information, visit mbcinema.com.

Oh Jack
Party at Dream in SoBe. The hotel will be transformed into London’s East End Whitechapel District circa 1888, where Jack the Ripper lurked in the streets. Pose for portraits in the bedroom of Mary Kelly, our dear Jack’s last victim. Lights go out at 9 p.m. on Saturday. Dream is located at 1111 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. Tickets cost $25 during the presale and $35 at the door. For more information, visit supermarketcreative.com.

Lincoln Road Zombie Walk
A casual stroll down the beach will turn into a dance with the undead as blood-covered zombies take over Lincoln Road this Saturday. It’s finally time to whip out those childhood “Monster Mash” moves and march toward the overpowering scent of brains. The walk runs from 8:30 to 11:30 p.m. and starts at 420 Lincoln Rd. The event is free of charge.

Alexandra Leon

Senior News Writer

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...