News, Photo

Halloween Dog Wash

SPLISH SPLASH: (From left to right) Senior Brttany Kalisha, junior Abby Wisnet and sophomore Kristen Bullwinkle wash Carter, a 10-month-old yellow labrador. The girls are members of the Pre-Veterinary Society, which held the annual Halloween dog wash on the Rock on Wednesday. “The girls are so friendly and so nice,” said Anna Martin, Carter’s owner and the area director of Mahoney. The event raised money to purchase supplies for the Miami-Dade Humane Society. “I volunteer at the Humane Society, so it’s really good to see where the money goes and how it helps,” Kalisha said.Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Marlena Skrobe

Co-Photo Editor

The University of Miami got off to a dream start, but could not hold on against No. 1 and defending ...

Photo Gallery: UM v. Boston College | Feb. 24, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

Lonnie Walker IV’s 3-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining capped a 14-point comeback and lifted Miami ...

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

Lonnie Walker IV's three with 2.4 seconds left propelled Miami past BC at the Watsco Center. ...

No. 24 Miami dropped the second game of a rivalry series with No. 1 Florida Saturday night, falling ...

The Miami women's tennis team got back to its winning ways Saturday afternoon, defeating Georgi ...

The two-time defending ACC indoor champion Miami women could not make it a three-peat on Saturday, b ...

Kevin Arreaga's bronze medal in the men's weight throw led the Canes on Friday in Clemson. ...