News, Photo

Halloween Dog Wash

SPLISH SPLASH: (From left to right) Senior Brttany Kalisha, junior Abby Wisnet and sophomore Kristen Bullwinkle wash Carter, a 10-month-old yellow labrador. The girls are members of the Pre-Veterinary Society, which held the annual Halloween dog wash on the Rock on Wednesday. “The girls are so friendly and so nice,” said Anna Martin, Carter’s owner and the area director of Mahoney. The event raised money to purchase supplies for the Miami-Dade Humane Society. “I volunteer at the Humane Society, so it’s really good to see where the money goes and how it helps,” Kalisha said.Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Marlena Skrobe

Co-Photo Editor

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Canes Basketball player development assistant will graduate with MSED in Sport Administation. ...

UOnline graduate will earn his M.S. in Health Informatics ...

Two Hurricanes receive AVCA All-America recognition for first time since 2014. ...

Coming off its first top-25 victory of the year, the Miami women's basketball team will play it ...