Halloween Dog Wash

Brttany Kalisha, senior, Abby Wisnet, junior, and Kristen Bullwinkle, sophomore, wash 10 month old yellow lab, Carter. The girls are members of the Pre-Veterinary society, who put on their annual Halloween dog wash on the Rock Wednesday. Carter is the dog of Anna Martin, Area Director of Mahoney, who says comments on the girls, "œThey'€™re so friendly and so nice."€ The event raised money to purchase supplies for the Miami-Dade humane society, "€œI volunteer at the humane society, so it'€™s really good to see where the money goes and how it helps, and they need a lot of help,"€ says Kalisha. Pre-Vet society hosts another dog wash for Valentines Day and during finals, they put on the event, "Puppies on the Green."€ Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor
SPLISH SPLASH: (From left to right) Senior Brttany Kalisha, junior Abby Wisnet and sophomore Kristen Bullwinkle wash Carter, a 10-month-old yellow labrador. The girls are members of the Pre-Veterinary Society, which held the annual Halloween dog wash on the Rock on Wednesday. “The girls are so friendly and so nice,” said Anna Martin, Carter’s owner and the area director of Mahoney. The event raised money to purchase supplies for the Miami-Dade Humane Society. “I volunteer at the Humane Society, so it’s really good to see where the money goes and how it helps,” Kalisha said.Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor