Photo

CEM 345

Exchange student Inmacukada Arteaga Romero helps focus the Sony 250 camera with the help of senior Nick Diaz. These two students are working on setting up the Live Shot for NewsVision. Romero and Diaz are both members of the CEM 345 class through the School of Communication. Members of this class make up the crew for the Thursday night show, NewsVision, monitoring the cameras, sound, and lighting of the sets and on location shoots. “I like being ahead of everything,” says Romero. NewsVision can be seen every Tuesday and Thursday at 7:00 PM and 9:30 PM on Comcast Channel 96 in the Coral Gables area or through live online streaming. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Inmacukada Arteaga Romero frames the live shot for NewsVision on the Sony 250. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Marlena Skrobe

Co-Photo Editor

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “CEM 345”

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

CANESFAN SATISFACTION METER: G6: Time again for the latest installment of the Canesfan Satisfaction ...

Syracuse student writer Matthew Gutierrez of The Daily Orange asked me to answer some of his questio ...

After this past University of Miami football game, coach Mark Richt said the crowd came alive during ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...