Photo

CEM 345

Exchange student Inmacukada Arteaga Romero helps focus the Sony 250 camera with the help of senior Nick Diaz. These two students are working on setting up the Live Shot for NewsVision. Romero and Diaz are both members of the CEM 345 class through the School of Communication. Members of this class make up the crew for the Thursday night show, NewsVision, monitoring the cameras, sound, and lighting of the sets and on location shoots. “I like being ahead of everything,” says Romero. NewsVision can be seen every Tuesday and Thursday at 7:00 PM and 9:30 PM on Comcast Channel 96 in the Coral Gables area or through live online streaming. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Inmacukada Arteaga Romero frames the live shot for NewsVision on the Sony 250. Cayla Nimmo//Assistant Photo Editor

Marlena Skrobe

Co-Photo Editor

View photos from the Syracuse at Miam ibasketball game on Saturday, Feb. 17, 2018, in Coral Gables. ...

University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga took the opportunity after Saturday’s 62-55 loss ...

A bunch of Miami Hurricane youngsters — and one former Gator-turned-Cane — made the University of Mi ...

Arkansas State University followed through with its threat. ASU on Friday afternoon filed a lawsuit ...

A UM appeals committee has modified the athletic department’s rules restricting departing quarterbac ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

A panel of University of Miami faculty talked about the impacts of climate change during a meeting o ...

The No. 25 University of Miami women's golf team heads to New Orleans this Sunday to compete in ...

It was the 25th and final University of Miami Opening Day for an emotional Jim Morris but the first ...

The University of Miami women's golf team moved to No. 25 in the latest Golfweek.com rankings t ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team dropped a 4-2 decision at No. 12 Oklahoma State Saturday. ...

The Hurricanes fell to the Orange, 62-55, at the Watsco Center. ...