V's Take

Dear V: It’s the motion of the ocean, not the size of the boat…

About a month ago I started dating this really great girl. Everything has been going fantastic and she’s much better than my previous girlfriends, but I feel like there’s something that I’m not and cannot bring to the relationship that has caused me some minor confidence problems in the past. My umm, “equipment” is not very big. It’s not really, really small but I know from measuring it that it is at least an inch or two below average. Do girls really care about this? Or is this just an old wives tale? I don’t want to lose her because I can’t satisfy her the way most men can. Please help!

Sincerely, 

Half mast, at full mast

Dear Short Round,

Your question is a bit of a double-edged sword. While in magazine polls, women consistently claim that size does not matter, the women that I have spoken to believe there should be an asterisk after that answer. But I’ve been told it doesn’t matter as much as many men think it does. You may think you have a pickle on your hands, but from what I know from girls I’ve spoken to – while they don’t want a giant Rhino cock, they also don’t want what might be found underneath a South Carolina Gamecock.

In your case, you’ll probably be okay. Only those suffering from micro penis get the short end of the stick here (bazing!), which from your information, doesn’t appear to be the case. Don’t get desperate and start buying “Extenze” or penis pumps. Firstly, they don’t work (trust me), and secondly, if your roommate finds that stuff, you’ll never hear the end of it. You can’t help how well Mr. Bojangles does on the sit and reach test, so you need to look to improve other things, namely your sexual performance.

If you give your girl an orgasm, your penis size will be as relevant to your love life as the instructions to the game “Mouse Trap” (admit it readers, you bought that game because of the cool contraption, you didn’t give a crap about the rules). Do some research on how to achieve an orgasm for her. Satisfying le petite cherie during intercourse will make her love every inch of your petite cherie. Think of yourself as “The Skipper,” it’s your job to navigate the waters with your knowledge of the sea, and if you depend on your “Little Buddy” too much, you’ll wind up on a deserted island..

According to the abstract conventions of love we created in order to limit our self-loathing, if she really loves you, she won’t care that your turkey baster is a compact model. Remember, you’ll be spending more time together not having sex than having it, so if she can stand your personality, you’re already doing better than someone with a third leg who has the personality of a sea cucumber.

If none of this advice works just start using a strap-on,

Have a question for V? Hit up DearV@themiamihurricane.com.

Here is some impressive news for the University of Miami football program: All but one of the remain ...

Lonnie Walker IV stood out on and off the court at the NBA Draft Combine, which ended on Sunday in C ...

University of Miami incoming prep star Will Mallory, the other half of the soon-to-be No. 1 freshman ...

View photos as Miami Hurricanes Coach Jim Morris ends 41-year career on Saturday, May 19, 2018, at M ...

The sullen, charcoal sky opened with a vengeance Saturday afternoon at Mark Light Field in Coral Gab ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

The final Sea Secrets lecture at the Rosenstiel School examines the biofluorescence of marine organi ...

Maintenance mechanic Milton Davis has kept UM housing humming for decades. ...

No. 7 seed Miami opens its run at the 2018 ACC Baseball Championship Tuesday, May 22 against No. 11 ...

After 25 years, head coach Jim Morris had just one request for the pregame festivities for his final ...

The Miami Hurricanes will kick off their 2018 home schedule at Hard Rock Stadium on Saturday, Sept. ...

Check out over 60 of the top pictures from the Miami women's tennis team's matchup with to ...

In honor of Jim Morris' final regular season game as head coach at Miami on Saturday, May 19, t ...