News Briefs 9/12

PERUVIAN CUISINE

Learn to make ceviche, papas a la huancaina and alfajores with Chef Mercedes at the Wellness Center on Tuesday from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. The class is $20 for UM students and WC members; $25 for non-members. Register inside the Wellness Enrichment Suite or call 305-284-5433.

MEDITATE FOR FREE

For a short break from your daily routine, head to the Wellness Center for a free meditation class led by Lunthita Duthely, a follower of Sri Chinmoy teachings. The class is on Tuesday from 7:30 to 9 p.m. RSVP to 305-284-LIFE (5433).

RESUME CRITIQUE

The Toppel Career Center invites you to have your resume critiqued at Resumania. Stop by Toppel Monday from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with a printed copy of your resume to prepare for Career Expo, or any upcoming job or internship opportunities.

Jonathan Borge may be contacted at jborge@themiamihurricane.com.

Jonathan Borge

Assistant News Editor

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “News Briefs 9/12”

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

Three former Miami Hurricanes — defensive lineman Chad Thomas, offensive lineman KC McDermott and de ...

In all technicality, the Orange Bowl is a postseason, neutral-site bowl game that includes a top tea ...

When it comes to recruiting, the scariest sentence for Miami Hurricanes fans is this one: Nesta Silv ...

This time, there was no miracle Miami win over Duke. The fifth-ranked Blue Devils rallied from a 13- ...

The Beaux Arts Festival of Art debuts at a new site with picture-perfect weather and a panoply of or ...

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s vision for a “Beloved Community” has inspired a number of University of ...

UM launches three cyber security certificate programs to equip professionals for the growing employm ...

The University of Miami released its 2018 football schedule Wednesday, highlighted by a nationally t ...

Notes from Miami's 2018 Football schedule. ...

Freshman jumper Hasani Knight was named ACC Men's Field Performer of the Week. ...

MIami volleyball signee Chloe Brown was named the 2017-18 Gatorade Oregon Volleyball Player of the Y ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team will play the first of two home games in a 31-d ...