Photo

Honoring the victims of 9/11

Katie Sikora//The Miami Hurricane

Students, faculty, family and friends gather at the Rock in honor of those who died as a result of the terrorist attacks. Jack Swerdloff, who joined the rescue team in New York to help with the aftermath of the attacks on 9/11, spoke at the ceremony. “We are American and we are free,” he said at the ceremony. Currently, Swerdloff works as a rescue manager for the Miami-Dade fire rescue team.

Marlena Skrobe

Co-Photo Editor

Florida State's recruiting trail hit Georgia last week, and while the #Tribe19 class is a focal ...

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

More than a decade after former University of Miami football star Sean Taylor was murdered during a ...

Lonnie Walker excelled on the court during the NBA Combine in Chicago last week. The potential lotte ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

Last season, Miami Hurricanes fans created, quite simply, one of the best home-field advantages in c ...

Confident and effective service game propelled University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and fresh ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team is headed back to the NCAA Singles Cham ...

Junior becomes first three-time All-American in program history. ...

For the 16th year in a row, the Miami women's tennis team ended the season ranked in the top 20 ...