News Briefs 9/8

Health Fair

Free health screenings and information on employment opportunities and training will be offered at UM’s new Life Science & Technology Park on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Remembering 9/11

Marking the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorists attacks, the UM community will honor the lives of the victims of the attacks in New York City, the Pentagon and Pennsylvania. A ceremony will be held at the Rock on Sunday at 7:30 p.m.

CNN Anchor at UM

CNN anchor and correspondent Soledad O’Brien will speak and screen portions of her latest documentary, “In Her Corner: Latino in America” on Monday at 7 p.m. in the BankUnited Center Fieldhouse. The event is free and open to the UM community.

Jonathan Borge may be contacted at jborge@themiamihurricane.com.

Jonathan Borge

Assistant News Editor

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “News Briefs 9/8”

Michael Rumph, former Cane cornerback and current cornerbacks coach, has mentioned, along with every ...

N’Kosi Perry, definitely on the quiet side, met the media for the first time on Monday. He’s the Mia ...

On a day in which University of Miami football coach Mark Richt said veteran quarterbacks Malik Rosi ...

Researchers use a powerful technique known as Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar to show an in ...

UM’s First Star Academy supports foster care youth. ...