Multimedia, Photo

CLO: Great Grove Bed Race

Natalie Edgar//The Miami Hurricane

Becky Fromm, a participant in the PUFF Dragon Boat Team gets ready for the Great Grove Bed Race on Saturday, September 4. The teams of five consist of one rider and four runners. Each bed must run only by human power, be of twin size, and have four wheels. The race took place from 11:00 am until 6:00 pm. At 11:00 there was a family pajama party on Virginia Ave. At 1:00 there was a pit row parade with celebrity judging with Vanilla Ice.

Marlena Skrobe

Co-Photo Editor

View photos of teenage recruits being taught by UM legends at Paradise Camp Saturday, July 22, 2017. ...

Mark Richt’s weekend began with a bunch of ninth- and 10th-grade recruits on Friday at a University ...

The name conjures images of tranquil waters, lush palm trees and cool breezes. The faces conjure ima ...

A heap of preseason accolades are being showered daily on the University of Miami football players. ...

James Jones, who starred at Hialeah American High School, the University of Miami and was a part of ...

Looking back on 15 years of the University of Miami Business Plan Competition, hosted by the School ...

Read the latest entries from UM students who are spending part or all of their summer visiting diffe ...

Value in the Era of Analytics ...

Summer Creative Writing Camp Inspires Young Writers to Release Their Emotions Onto the Page. ...

Gomez, an expert on human values and attitudes in post-Castro Cuba, will serve as interim director o ...