Multimedia, Photo

CLO: Great Grove Bed Race

Natalie Edgar//The Miami Hurricane

Becky Fromm, a participant in the PUFF Dragon Boat Team gets ready for the Great Grove Bed Race on Saturday, September 4. The teams of five consist of one rider and four runners. Each bed must run only by human power, be of twin size, and have four wheels. The race took place from 11:00 am until 6:00 pm. At 11:00 there was a family pajama party on Virginia Ave. At 1:00 there was a pit row parade with celebrity judging with Vanilla Ice.

About Author

Nicky Diaz Copy Chief

The University of Miami quarterback corps is deep in numbers but shallow in experience. The battle c ...

Freshmen anyone? Mark Richt sounds like he’s liking these three early-enrollee true freshmen a whole ...

The University of Miami completed Day Three of spring football on Saturday, and as soon as practice ...

Myron Rolle is ready to take his game from the football field to the operating table. Those precious ...

University of Miami middle linebacker Shaquille Quarterman’s ultimate goal has always been the same: ...

A conversation with Belén Garijo and Felicia Marie Knaul. ...

Nova Southeastern University’s Jacqueline A. Travisano will be UM’s Executive Vice President for Bus ...

U.S. Trust will provide advisory services for UM’s long-term growth portfolio. ...

Sir James Galway, Distinguished Presidential Scholar, inspires flute students with his artistry and ...

Activist and community organizer Alicia Garza stresses the need for a richness of ideas to help solv ...

Miami redshirt freshman David Dinsmore won the NCAA national championship in the men's 10-meter ...

The University of Miami track and field program shined in a talented field at the Hurricane Collegia ...

Here's a daily look at what is taking place at Greentree ...

Miami tied for the most hits No. 8 North Carolina has allowed all season, but fell to the host Tar H ...

Miami travels to Louisville, Ky., Sunday at noon to face No. 34 Louisville at the Bass-Rudd Tennis C ...