Interested in studying abroad?

Contact Info

Email: ieep@miami.edu

Phone: 305-284-3434

skype: UMabroad

Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday

Campus Location: Allen Hall, Room 111

(next to the School of Communication, behind the Memorial Building)

Staff Members

Glenda Hayley: ghayley@miami.edu

Advising areas: Australia, China, France, Japan, Singapore, Korea, and Switzerland.

Jasmine Phillips: j.phillips4@miami.edu

Advising areas: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador (UGalapagos program), Egypt, Finland, Germany, Iceland, the Netherlands, Russia, Sweden, and Turkey.

Elyse Resnick: eresnick@miami.edu

Advising areas: England, Ireland, Italy, Monaco, Scotland, Slovenia, and Wales.

Erica Moussa: ejolman@miami.edu

Advising areas: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Israel, Mexico, Spain, Trinidad & Tobago, and Global E3 Consortium.

June 22, 2011

Alysha Khan

Online Editor

The college football season doesn't begin until the end of August, but that never stops media o ...

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

Community art project encourages the public to explore the vibrant downtown area of Coral Gables and ...

It appears that his third run for the presidency will be successful as he distances himself from the ...

Walker picked 18th overall by San Antonio Spurs, Brown 42nd by Detroit Pistons. ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...

NBA Draft will be held Thursday evening in Brooklyn. ...

Haley Templeton is set to travel to Detroit, Mich., on Friday to train and compete with the U.S. Wom ...

First-year Miami head soccer coach Sarah Barnes released Wednesday the team's schedule for the ...