News Briefs 4/28

Fun Day 2012 Chair Apps due Friday
Applications to be the 2012 Fun Day Sponsorship Chair are now available. Fun Day is an annual day of games held to entertain and celebrate the accomplishments of those with intellectual disabilities of all ages.  Applications are due in UC 240 by 5 p.m. on Friday.
celebrating Finals Fiesta on the rock
For a fun and relaxing night, Multicultural Student Affairs and Canes Night Live will host the annual Finals Fiesta on Friday at 4 p.m. on the UC Rock.  A volleyball net and Robo Surfer will be among the many games and activities students can choose to participate in.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Richter library
Open 24 hours a day until May 10.

Starbucks
Saturday – Sunday from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Monday – May 5 from 7 a.m. – 2 a.m.

Dining halls
May 6 – May 8 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
May 9 – May 11 from 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.

Wellness Center
Saturday – Sunday from 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Monday – May 6 from 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
May 7 and 8 from 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
May 9 – May 13 from 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.

Jonathan Borge may be contacted at jborge@themiamihurricane.com

Jonathan Borge

Assistant News Editor

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...