4/25 News briefs

Say goodbye to the Rathskeller

The last call for the Rathskeller will be Friday. Between Wednesday and Friday, the Rat will be open until midnight. Share your memories of the Rathskeller by e-mailing your photos to ratmemories@gmail.com. Photos will be compiled into a slideshow that will run continuously at the last call.

Fill out your course evaluation

Faculty and course evaluations are now available online. Eligible students may go to the Course Registration menu in myUM and select “Submit an instructor evaluation online” or click the “My CoursEvals” link on the Blackboard home page. Responses are anonymous and no survey results will be released before grades are posted. For more information, e-mail testeval@miami.edu.

Celebrate the end at finals fiesta

Finish your semester at finals fiesta Friday on the Rock at 4 p.m. The event is held on the last day of classes and all are welcome. There will be music, food and games. For more information, contact the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs at 305- 284-2855.

Lindsay Brown may be contacted at lbrown@themiamihurricane.com.

Lindsay Brown

News Editor

The college football season doesn't begin until the end of August, but that never stops media o ...

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

At the University of Miami, employee recognition comes in many forms. ...

Community art project encourages the public to explore the vibrant downtown area of Coral Gables and ...

It appears that his third run for the presidency will be successful as he distances himself from the ...

Anna Runia won the women's 400m hurdles at the Netherlands track and field championships, while ...

The University of Miami volleyball program will host nine ACC home matches and the Sunshine State Ch ...

Walker picked 18th overall by San Antonio Spurs, Brown 42nd by Detroit Pistons. ...

Gino DiMare was introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in Canes' history. ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...