4/25 News briefs

Say goodbye to the Rathskeller

The last call for the Rathskeller will be Friday. Between Wednesday and Friday, the Rat will be open until midnight. Share your memories of the Rathskeller by e-mailing your photos to ratmemories@gmail.com. Photos will be compiled into a slideshow that will run continuously at the last call.

Fill out your course evaluation

Faculty and course evaluations are now available online. Eligible students may go to the Course Registration menu in myUM and select “Submit an instructor evaluation online” or click the “My CoursEvals” link on the Blackboard home page. Responses are anonymous and no survey results will be released before grades are posted. For more information, e-mail testeval@miami.edu.

Celebrate the end at finals fiesta

Finish your semester at finals fiesta Friday on the Rock at 4 p.m. The event is held on the last day of classes and all are welcome. There will be music, food and games. For more information, contact the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs at 305- 284-2855.

Lindsay Brown may be contacted at lbrown@themiamihurricane.com.

Lindsay Brown

News Editor

View photos from the Syracuse at Miam ibasketball game on Saturday, Feb. 17, 2018, in Coral Gables. ...

University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga took the opportunity after Saturday’s 62-55 loss ...

A bunch of Miami Hurricane youngsters — and one former Gator-turned-Cane — made the University of Mi ...

Arkansas State University followed through with its threat. ASU on Friday afternoon filed a lawsuit ...

A UM appeals committee has modified the athletic department’s rules restricting departing quarterbac ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

A panel of University of Miami faculty talked about the impacts of climate change during a meeting o ...

Miami women's basketball notched an impressive 77-62 triumph Sunday at Virginia, giving head co ...

CORAL GABLES, Fla. – No. 24 Miami raced out to an early lead but could not finish off a weekend swee ...

Freshman first baseman Alex Toral recorded his first home run as a Hurricane, and No. 24 Miami held ...

The Miami Hurricanes swimming & diving team saved its best for last, finishing off the ACC Swimm ...

The No. 25 University of Miami women's golf team heads to New Orleans this Sunday to compete in ...