News Brief 4/18

Dining town hall meeting
The Dining Task Force will be sharing the results of the recent dining hall survey in a town hall meeting on Monday at 7:45 p.m. in Mahoney Classroom 204. Mahoney, Pearson and Eaton residents are invited to attend.

Meditation registration
The deadline to register for the meditation class taught by Lunthita Duthley is Thursday. The class will take place on Friday from 7:30 to 9 p.m. and will feature the teachings of Sri Chinmoy.

The class is free and open to all. To RSVP, please call 305-284-LIFE (305-284-5433).

Get answers for master’s
The Master’s of Arts in international administration (MAIA) program will be hosting a question-and-answer session on  Monday at 6 p.m. in the McKnight Building Room 102.

To RSVP, email maiaprogram@miami.edu or call 305-284-8783.

Summer financial aid
To be eligible for loans for the summer session, undergraduate students must be enrolled during Summer I and/or Summer II for at least six credits. A graduate student must be enrolled for at least two credits. To apply for loans, students must submit a 2010-2011 FAFSA, complete a federal direct master promissory note and complete entrance counseling. After completing these steps, submit an online request form at miami.edu/ofas.

For assistance, please contact the Office of Financial Assistance at 305-284-5212.

Alysha Khan may be contacted at akhan@themiamihurricane.com.

Alysha Khan

Online Editor

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterile Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...