Club/Intramural Sports, Sports

Sports briefs 4/11

Football

The spring game will take place Saturday at noon at Lockhart Stadium, with an autograph session at 10 a.m. Admission is free and gates will open for parking at 8:30 a.m.

Golf

The Canes are traveling to Greensboro, N.C. for the ACC Championships. The competition will be held Friday through Sunday.

Women’s Tennis

The Hurricanes came off a perfect weekend in which they swept BC on Saturday and Maryland on Sunday, both by scores of 7-0. The team will return home for the regular season finale against Duke before kicking off ACC Tournament play.

Information compiled from hurricanesports.com.

Darci Miller may be contacted at dmiller@themiamihurricane.com.

Darci Miller

Opinion Editor

After jumping three spots from No. 10 to No. 7 last week in the Amway Coaches Poll (one spot better ...

University of Miami weak-side linebacker Michael Pinckney is definitely old-school Miami Hurricane. ...

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he was locked in. ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...