Speak Up – What do you think of the Rat being torn down?

“What do you think about the Rat getting torn down in order for the new Student Activities Center to be built?”

Senior  Jane Pryjmak: “It’s sad and I’m going to really miss the Rat, but I think the Student Activity Center is going to be a good thing for this campus.  I’m just glad it’s happening after I graduate.”

Sophomore Michael Pelleg: “I’m sorry to see the Rat go; I’m sure going to miss it, but I’m also excited to see the changes coming to this campus.  Unfortunately, I won’t be able to see them.”

Junior Ronald Bradford:  “Sad, but hopeful of what will come from it.”

Freshman Bing Quing Lin: “I don’t really know where the restaurant is.”

Ji-Wah Ng

After jumping three spots from No. 10 to No. 7 last week in the Amway Coaches Poll (one spot better ...

University of Miami weak-side linebacker Michael Pinckney is definitely old-school Miami Hurricane. ...

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he was locked in. ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...