Speak Up – What do you think of the Rat being torn down?

“What do you think about the Rat getting torn down in order for the new Student Activities Center to be built?”

Senior  Jane Pryjmak: “It’s sad and I’m going to really miss the Rat, but I think the Student Activity Center is going to be a good thing for this campus.  I’m just glad it’s happening after I graduate.”

Sophomore Michael Pelleg: “I’m sorry to see the Rat go; I’m sure going to miss it, but I’m also excited to see the changes coming to this campus.  Unfortunately, I won’t be able to see them.”

Junior Ronald Bradford:  “Sad, but hopeful of what will come from it.”

Freshman Bing Quing Lin: “I don’t really know where the restaurant is.”

Ji-Wah Ng

One day after the University of Miami announced that starting cornerback Malek Young would undergo “ ...

It’s one thing for a player who’s projected to go in the first two rounds of the NFL Draft to turn p ...

Miami coach Jim Larranaga and his staff spent recent practices pushing his players to whip the ball ...

The University of Miami confirmed in a written release Sunday that starting cornerback Malek Young s ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

The No. 25/23 Miami men's basketball team shot a sizzling 57.6 percent from the field in pullin ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team picked up its third straight win in eight days ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-2) closed out its opening weekend with a 5-2 loss ...

With the help of dominating victories and dramatic comebacks, the No. 19 Miami women's tennis t ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) returns to action on Sunday, as it travels to N ...