Speak Up 3/31

“What’s the best April Fool’s Day prank you’ve ever pulled?”

Sophomore Stephen Yip:  “The government doesn’t allow me to say.”

Freshman  Miki Hellerbach:  “I don’t have any April Fool’s Day pranks that are that memorable.”

Junior  Jessica Kirsner:  “Stealing my band director’s couch in high school and using it so the entire trombone section can sit on it.”

2nd Year Transfer Alexandra Mahjouri: “I had this Chemistry kit and there was a recipe for making fake vomit.  I would put it on the floor and pretend I was sick.”

Ji-Wah Ng

View photos as Miami Hurricanes Coach Jim Morris ends 41-year career on Saturday, May 19, 2018, at M ...

The sullen, charcoal sky opened with a vengeance Saturday afternoon at Mark Light Field in Coral Gab ...

Hurricanes football aficionados: How does another College GameDay at the University of Miami campus ...

Get out your calendars once again, UM football fans. The Atlantic Coast Conference has announced the ...

Lonnie Walker IV, so eager to begin his professional basketball career that he left the University o ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

The final Sea Secrets lecture at the Rosenstiel School examines the biofluorescence of marine organi ...

Maintenance mechanic Milton Davis has kept UM housing humming for decades. ...

No. 7 seed Miami opens its run at the 2018 ACC Baseball Championship Tuesday, May 22 against No. 11 ...

After 25 years, head coach Jim Morris had just one request for the pregame festivities for his final ...

In honor of Jim Morris' final regular season game as head coach at Miami on Saturday, May 19, t ...

Sophomore righthander Evan McKendry struck out 11 to help lead the Hurricanes to their 10thstraight ...

Check out over 60 of the top pictures from the Miami women's tennis team's matchup with to ...