See USHER with special guest: AKON

Usher and Akon are coming to the BankAtlantic Center.

Here’s a chance to be there.

By there, we mean: The BankAtlantic Center, Sunrise, FL, on Wednesday, April 27th at 7:30 PM

Enter to to win two tickets by commenting below. (Comments will be invisible to everyone but you and the admin so your info isn’t floating out there.)

Leave your name and email address below, and if you win, you can pick up 2 tickets at the BankUnited Center the night of.

If you don’t win though (that kind of sucks), but  you can still grab your tickets here. (At least while they last)

Don’t forget, you’ve only got a week to enter!

61 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “See USHER with special guest: AKON”

1. Melissa M says:

I’m Usher 1# fan i been ever since he came out support him in everything he do thats my hubby and i love him to death an for life i would love to go to usher concet just seeing him i go crazy im a true fan i have his pics as my wallpaper on my laptop an his song on as my ringtone just to be at usher concert would truly touch my heart alot i know all his hit songs and have all his albums im a fanatic!!!!

2. hope i win, i adore him and would love to see him perform!

3. Lolo says:

Lolo Meza
    17300 US Hwy 301
    Dade City, FL 33523

4. Nancy Melnyk says:

Please let me win!!!!

5. Bilal Charif says:

Hey usher
    Come back to Berlin !!!
    Your Concert was a disaster

BC

6. Melosch says:

my King of rnb !
    my King of Music !
    Usher ;)

7. Anne Baumgartner says:

Usher Raymond, I’ve been intrigued by u since the first day I heard your voice… Here I am 15 years later still obsessed! My daughters & I argue all the time who is better, u or JB lol
    I tell them u taught him everything he knows ha ha ha. Xoxoxo

The attorneys for University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga expect indictments to be ...

Few could have imagined this scenario coming into Saturday’s University of Miami football game at ho ...

Alex Cora’s success hasn’t surprised Miami Hurricanes baseball coach Jim Morris. Cora, according to ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The Miami soccer team will conclude its 2017 home slate Sunday against Notre Dame and recognize its ...