News Briefs 2/14

New Arabic Minor

The Department of Modern Languages and Literature is now offering a new Arabic Studies minor. For more information, contact Dr. Christina Civantos at ccivantos@miami.edu.

Interviewing Skills Workshop

The Toppel Career Center will be hosting an Interviewing Skills Workshop on Feb. 15 at 3 p.m. For more information, contact the Toppel Carer Center at 305-284-5451.

Neil Baldwin Lecture

Dr. Neil Baldwin will be speaking at One Writer’s Journey: From Small Press Poetry to E-Book Novel, with Many & Varied Stops Along the Way on Feb. 17 at the CAS Gallery/Wesley House. There will be a reception at 4:30 p.m. and the lecture will start at 5 p.m. Baldwin is an Emmy-nominated writer who has published three volumes of poetry, three textbooks and three biographies and has won several awards for his work. To RSVP, email provost@miami.edu.

Alysha Khan

Online Editor

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “News Briefs 2/14”

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

CANESFAN SATISFACTION METER: G6: Time again for the latest installment of the Canesfan Satisfaction ...

Syracuse student writer Matthew Gutierrez of The Daily Orange asked me to answer some of his questio ...

After this past University of Miami football game, coach Mark Richt said the crowd came alive during ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...