News Briefs 2/14

New Arabic Minor

The Department of Modern Languages and Literature is now offering a new Arabic Studies minor. For more information, contact Dr. Christina Civantos at ccivantos@miami.edu.

Interviewing Skills Workshop

The Toppel Career Center will be hosting an Interviewing Skills Workshop on Feb. 15 at 3 p.m. For more information, contact the Toppel Carer Center at 305-284-5451.

Neil Baldwin Lecture

Dr. Neil Baldwin will be speaking at One Writer’s Journey: From Small Press Poetry to E-Book Novel, with Many & Varied Stops Along the Way on Feb. 17 at the CAS Gallery/Wesley House. There will be a reception at 4:30 p.m. and the lecture will start at 5 p.m. Baldwin is an Emmy-nominated writer who has published three volumes of poetry, three textbooks and three biographies and has won several awards for his work. To RSVP, email provost@miami.edu.

Alysha Khan

Online Editor

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced the 2018-19 schedule, featuring nine tourn ...

The Canes are well represented across the nation this summer with players competing in each of the t ...

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...