Club/Intramural Sports, Sports

Sports Briefs

Swimming/ Diving

Redshirt senior diver Brittany Viola won the 10m title at the USA Diving Winter Nationals in Iowa City, Iowa.

Track and Field

The Canes competed in the Virginia Tech Elite this weekend. Junior Devon Hill broke his school record in the 60m hurdles with a time of 7.71 seconds. Senior Tarika Williams finished the 200m dash with the third fastest time in school history. Several other team members placed first in their events and scored new personal bests.

Women’s Tennis

Miami has moved up one spot to No. 10 in the most recent Intercollegiate Tennis Association rankings.

Information compiled from hurricanesports.com.

Darci Miller may be contacted at dmiller@themiamihurricane.com.

Darci Miller

Opinion Editor

Michael Rumph, former Cane cornerback and current cornerbacks coach, has mentioned, along with every ...

N’Kosi Perry, definitely on the quiet side, met the media for the first time on Monday. He’s the Mia ...

On a day in which University of Miami football coach Mark Richt said veteran quarterbacks Malik Rosi ...

Week three of fall camp began today, and the first practice after Saturday’s first scrimmage of camp ...

Researchers use a powerful technique known as Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar to show an in ...

UM’s First Star Academy supports foster care youth. ...