Club/Intramural Sports, Sports

Sports Briefs

Swimming/ Diving

Redshirt senior diver Brittany Viola won the 10m title at the USA Diving Winter Nationals in Iowa City, Iowa.

Track and Field

The Canes competed in the Virginia Tech Elite this weekend. Junior Devon Hill broke his school record in the 60m hurdles with a time of 7.71 seconds. Senior Tarika Williams finished the 200m dash with the third fastest time in school history. Several other team members placed first in their events and scored new personal bests.

Women’s Tennis

Miami has moved up one spot to No. 10 in the most recent Intercollegiate Tennis Association rankings.

Information compiled from hurricanesports.com.

Darci Miller may be contacted at dmiller@themiamihurricane.com.

Darci Miller

Opinion Editor

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

CANESFAN SATISFACTION METER: G6: Time again for the latest installment of the Canesfan Satisfaction ...

Syracuse student writer Matthew Gutierrez of The Daily Orange asked me to answer some of his questio ...

After this past University of Miami football game, coach Mark Richt said the crowd came alive during ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...