Club/Intramural Sports, Sports

Sports Briefs

Swimming/ Diving

Redshirt senior diver Brittany Viola won the 10m title at the USA Diving Winter Nationals in Iowa City, Iowa.

Track and Field

The Canes competed in the Virginia Tech Elite this weekend. Junior Devon Hill broke his school record in the 60m hurdles with a time of 7.71 seconds. Senior Tarika Williams finished the 200m dash with the third fastest time in school history. Several other team members placed first in their events and scored new personal bests.

Women’s Tennis

Miami has moved up one spot to No. 10 in the most recent Intercollegiate Tennis Association rankings.

Information compiled from hurricanesports.com.

Darci Miller may be contacted at dmiller@themiamihurricane.com.

Darci Miller

Opinion Editor

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterile Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...