Dear V

Dear V: Do I have the balls to ask for this?

I have a problem. So my girlfriend and I have been trying new things and there is just one thing I am really nervous about asking: I really want her to lick my balls. I don’t want to make things awkward for us, but I really want to try it. Do I bring it up or just hope that things will end up going my way?

Sincerely,

Ballsy Brotha

Dear Ballsy Bro,

First off, let me congratulate you on finding someone who is adventurous in the sack. Lucky man walking. A lot of people have a hard time finding a partner who is equal to or surpasses his expectations and is willing to try out new escapades. So yes, you have done good so far brotha. It seems to me that your lucky lady seems to be down for pretty much anything. Take advantage of that fact. If you are uncomfortable bringing up your wishes bluntly then try a more indirect approach. Next time things get hot and heavy start experimenting with some new stuff that will satisfy her.  The happier your girlfriend is the more likely she will be willing to go the extra mile for you.

Talk to her like she’s never been talked to before, go places she didn’t know existed, make her go so crazy she forgets her own name. I mean you must be doing something right, so it’s time to put in that extra work! Remember, slow and steady wins the race, so be prepared. Fuel up and rest before you try too many new antics. You don’t want to tire too early. That’s no fun for either of you.

If you are not nervous to talk to your girlfriend about it then go for it! I’m sure by now you can gauge how wild she is. Maybe she would be down for it. In order for a relationship to be healthy, partners must be willing to communicate about what they want, in all aspects of the relationship. You want things to get freakier? Then tell her! She won’t know until you bring it up.

If you do bring it up and it fails (which if it does, my bad), then be ready with some snappy remark. Tell her you heard it’s the next big sex move, that you heard it’s an awesome experience for both the girl and guy. Don’t get me wrong; do NOT lie to get someone to get into bed or to do something that will make someone uncomfortable. Taking advantage of someone for sex and similar actions is not okay. I will say though, however, if you’re in the midst of fooling around and things are going great, a little white lie can’t hurt.

Have fun, be safe and be thankful for what you got my man.

With love,

Have a question for V? Hit up DearV@themiamihurricane.com or on Twitter at @Dear_V.

Advice Columnist

After jumping three spots from No. 10 to No. 7 last week in the Amway Coaches Poll (one spot better ...

University of Miami weak-side linebacker Michael Pinckney is definitely old-school Miami Hurricane. ...

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he was locked in. ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...