Music Minute: Thanksgiving edition

Before you stuff your face with turkey, stuff your iPod with these cool tunes for the flight or car ride home. This hodgepodge of dance music and new Kid Cudi should keep you (somewhat) sane around the family all weekend.

1. I Feel It All by Feist (Diplo remix) – Good in it’s original form and better when Diplo-ized, this song will have you feeling it all.

2. I’m In The House by Steve Aoki (feat. [[[Zuper Blahq]]]) – There’s more than one way to reclaim your territory. Let mom and dad know your back at home by blasting this as you step into the motherfreakin’ house.

3. Marijuana, Mojo So Dope, and Trapped In My Mind by Kid Cudi – Three Cudi songs are better than one. If this isn’t enough to wet your taste buds, buy the whole album: Man on the Moon, Vol. II: The Legend of Mr. Rager doesn’t disappoint.

4. Happy Up Here by Royksopp (Boys Noize remix) – For a song that sounds heavy, Happy Up Here is oddly soothing. Let it ease you into an airport layover trance.

5. The Time (Dirty Bit) by Black Eyed Peas – Listen to this more for the “dirty bit” than for Fergie’s shrill Dirty Dancing tribute.

Nicole Adlman may be contacted at nadlman@themiamihurricane.com.

Nicole Adlman

Contributing EDGE Writer

Lester Williams wasn’t on the field playing for the Miami Hurricanes when they won their first natio ...

An extremely frustrated University of Miami football coach Mark Richt began his media availability b ...