News Briefs 10/28

Fun-Day Application Extension

The application deadline for becoming a group leader for FunDay has been extended until Friday, Oct 29. Applications are due in the Railey House, apartment 41A, by 5 p.m.

Registration Appointment times now available

Online registration appointments, which indicate the date and time for spring 2011 registration, are now available on myUM. Students may register at any time on or after this appointment until spring classes begin.

CIA Information Session

The Central Intelligence Agency will be hosting an information session Thursday, at 2:30 p.m. in the Toppel Career. CIA members will be recruiting students interested in keeping America safe.

Compiled by Parker Davis who may be contacted at pdavis@themiamihurricane.com.

Parker Davis

Assistant News Editor

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterlie Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...