Speak Up 9/27

“What are your thoughts on last Friday’s hostage incident?”

Sophomore Adam Bofill: “I believe the school handled it really well. But the traffic down Ponce and San Amaro really made my day a hassle.”

Freshman Nadia Mercado: “It kind of frightened me because we’re used to being careful in the nighttime but that was like an early morning bank robbery with a hostage. It kind of freaked me out because now we have to we have to watch our back every time everywhere and every place.”

Freshman Naomi Gunaratne: “When I found out about the hostage situation I thought, only in Miami.”

Claire Miller

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Five of the greatest football players of all time were inducted into the Miami Hurricanes Ring of Ho ...

View photos from the Georgia Tech at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 14, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Mia ...

Darrell Langham's miraculous 28-yard catch set up Michael Badgley's game-winning field goa ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team wrapped up play Sunday evening at the 2017 Oracle/ITA ...

The University of Miami women's rowing team opened the fall portion of its 2017-18 schedule on ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami volleyball team demonstrated skill on both sides of the ball Sunday, sweepin ...