SAE vandalism update

Jealousy or rage?
The unanswered question still crosses the minds of brothers of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon when they look back at what happened on August 21. The incident or investigation report shows that between the time of 11 p.m. and 11 a.m., unknown offenders vandalized the SAE house and surrounding property.
Graffiti was found on the walls and on the breezeway walls between the main house and the rear portion of the property in yellowish paint, which contained the initials of other fraternities and other vulgar words indicating a certain part of a female body.
“We do know who the suspects are, but I am not able to name them for confidentiality reasons,” said Dean of Students, Tony Lake. “We are following up through the student discipline system.”

Rebecca Zimmer may be contacted at rzimmer@themiamihurricane.com.

About Author

Rebecca Zimmer

And another one... The stars just keep committing. A few hours after Miami Southridge’s nationally h ...

Want an early look at the incoming shooting guard who has a chance to become Miami’s best basketball ...

The University of Miami quarterback corps is deep in numbers but shallow in experience. The battle c ...

Freshmen anyone? Mark Richt sounds like he’s liking these three early-enrollee true freshmen a whole ...

The University of Miami completed Day Three of spring football on Saturday, and as soon as practice ...

More than 250 participants met at the UM Fieldhouse at the Watsco Center to learn more from industry ...

Redshirt freshman diver David Dinsmore won the NCAA national championship in the men’s 10-meter plat ...

UM junior Gina Panarese was surprised on campus Thursday by the Ellen DeGeneres show and asked to pa ...

A conversation with Belén Garijo and Felicia Marie Knaul. ...

Nova Southeastern University’s Jacqueline A. Travisano will be UM’s Executive Vice President for Bus ...

Highlights from the 2016-17 Miami men's basketball season ...

Miami fell to No. 34 University of Louisville, 4-1, Sunday at the Bass-Rudd Tennis Center. ...

Facing its 10th top-30 opponent in 13 matches this season, the No. 37 Miami women's tennis team ...

Junior lefthander Michael Mediavilla was his vintage self, Miami's offense came through again, ...

Miami redshirt freshman David Dinsmore won the NCAA national championship in the men's 10-meter ...