SAE vandalism update

Jealousy or rage?
The unanswered question still crosses the minds of brothers of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon when they look back at what happened on August 21. The incident or investigation report shows that between the time of 11 p.m. and 11 a.m., unknown offenders vandalized the SAE house and surrounding property.
Graffiti was found on the walls and on the breezeway walls between the main house and the rear portion of the property in yellowish paint, which contained the initials of other fraternities and other vulgar words indicating a certain part of a female body.
“We do know who the suspects are, but I am not able to name them for confidentiality reasons,” said Dean of Students, Tony Lake. “We are following up through the student discipline system.”

Rebecca Zimmer may be contacted at rzimmer@themiamihurricane.com.

Rebecca Zimmer

Lester Williams wasn’t on the field playing for the Miami Hurricanes when they won their first natio ...

An extremely frustrated University of Miami football coach Mark Richt began his media availability b ...