SAE vandalism update

Jealousy or rage?
The unanswered question still crosses the minds of brothers of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon when they look back at what happened on August 21. The incident or investigation report shows that between the time of 11 p.m. and 11 a.m., unknown offenders vandalized the SAE house and surrounding property.
Graffiti was found on the walls and on the breezeway walls between the main house and the rear portion of the property in yellowish paint, which contained the initials of other fraternities and other vulgar words indicating a certain part of a female body.
“We do know who the suspects are, but I am not able to name them for confidentiality reasons,” said Dean of Students, Tony Lake. “We are following up through the student discipline system.”

Rebecca Zimmer may be contacted at rzimmer@themiamihurricane.com.

Rebecca Zimmer

University of Miami shooting guard Davon Reed will gather with friends and family in Ewing, New Jers ...

University of Miami great and Pro Football Hall of Famer Warren Sapp announced on Tuesday that he pl ...

The University of Miami continues to make a hard push for five-star point guard Immanuel Quickley of ...

The University of Miami’s 2018 football recruiting class, already ranked the best in the country by ...

A sobering reminder came watching the Golden State Warriors slice through the NBA to a championship ...

UM Student Affairs Advocacy Coordinator Heather Stevens has been awarded the William Leftwich Award ...

President Julio Frenk makes the case for collaboration at eMerge Americas. ...

UM College of Engineering Dean Jean-Pierre Bardet and alumnus Rony Abovitz share the stage in a disc ...

UM showcases its technology initiatives and projects at eMerge Americas ...

The University of Miami Center for Computational Science and the Fastrack Institute sign an agreemen ...

The Miami women's swimming & diving program was among those recognized by the College Swimm ...

Five members of the University of Miami track and field program will compete against their country ...

University of Miami men's basketball player Dejan Vasiljevic is set to compete for Australia ...

Nine Hurricanes were named to Athlon Sports Preseason All-ACC Teams, including a conference-leading ...

Four weeks, four potential stars, only at The U. ...