Speak Up 8/30

“What do you think of the U.S. 1 incident that occurred last week?”

Senior Patrick Bethell: “I think we need to build the bridge because the longer we wait, the more lives are at risk.”

Sophomore Anamaria Duvnjak: “There definitely has to be money out there to build the bridge and save lives.”

Junior Andrea Restrepo: “Not building the bridge is a lack of responsibility towards the safety of students. If it’s not built, we are not caring our safety.”

Kyli Singh

Managing Editor

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterile Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...