Speak Up 4/29

What is the best part about working for The Miami Hurricane?

News Editor Ramon Galiana: “Incredibly stressful and chaotic. It sucks at first, but at the end of the day it is incredibly rewarding and we do a lot of good for the U.”

Photo Editor Brittney Bomnin: “I get confused with Pam from the Office because my desk is the receptionist desk!”

Art Director Felipe Lobon: “The delirium at midnight.”

Managing Editor Christina De Nicola: “Next year we are going to have an a cappella group that’s going to go against Vocal Adrenalin from ‘Glee’. And they’ve  got no chance because… Have you seen these air guitar skills? Watch out!”

Sports Editor Justin Antweil: “Definitely has to be the weekend ragers. Remember, it’s all about the U!”

Editor in chief Chelsea Matiash: “Definitely deadline days- probably the most stressful and rewarding part. We are all best friends here, even if we are screaming at each other during deadline. The best part is hanging out with all these people. I’m going to miss them so much! I’m so sad it’s going to be my last issue!”

Copy Chief Laura Edwins: “Writing headlines!”

Copy Editor Alexa Lopez: “And captions!”

Copy Chief Laura Edwins: “And teasers!”

Copy Editor Alexa Lopez: “And lead-ins! But best of all…”

Both: “Knowing AP style!”

Kyli Singh

Managing Editor

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...