SLIDESHOW: Swamp Stomp 2010

[kml_flashembed movie=”http://ssp.themiamihurricane.com/swf/slideshow.swf” height=”437″ width=”602″ fvars=”xmlfile=http://ssp.themiamihurricane.com/images.php?album=168″ base=”.” allowfullscreen=”true” wmode=”transparent” /]

The 2010 Swamp Stomp Music Festival took place at Bayside Hut in Key Biscayne on Saturday night, April 24th. It brought together talent from across the state and country.

Photos by Adrianne D’Angelo // The Miami Hurricane

Brittney Bomnin

Art Director

2 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “SLIDESHOW: Swamp Stomp 2010”

1. sound says:

No coverage of the rest of that great evening? With UM Alumni such a big part of the production and performance too..

After jumping three spots from No. 10 to No. 7 last week in the Amway Coaches Poll (one spot better ...

University of Miami weak-side linebacker Michael Pinckney is definitely old-school Miami Hurricane. ...

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he was locked in. ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...