Pasha’s guilt-free cuisine

If you are looking for a meal that is fast and healthy, Pasha’s Healthy Mediterranean Cuisine is worth checking out.

Pasha’s serves up an array of tasty Mediterranean food in a casual, trendy atmosphere. With chicken kebab, grilled beef, falafel, tabbouleh, salads, smoothies and fresh-squeezed juices, there is plenty to choose from for both meat lovers and vegetarians alike.

The lentil yani is a delicious, spicy lentil and vegetable stew. Be sure to try the pide, which is Turkish flat bread topped with cheese and veggies or meat.

If you are looking for a quick snack, try Pasha’s mango lassi, salmon wrap or some pita bread with hummus.

Overall, Pasha’s is reasonably priced, with an average meal costing around $10. Some of the meat dishes are a little pricier, the most expensive being the lamb chops at $15.99. With locations around Miami, including Miracle Mile, Lincoln Road, the Design District and the University of Miami medical campus, it’s easy to find a quick bite that you won’t feel guilty about later.

Danielle Peloquin may be contacted at dpeloquin@themiamihurricane.com.

IF YOU GO

What: Pasha’s Healthy Mediterranean Cuisine: Mediterranean, health food

Where: 130 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables

When: Mon.- Sun., 8 a.m.- 11 p.m.

Cost: $3.99-15.99 per entrée

Danielle Peloquin

Contributing EDGE Writer

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “Pasha’s guilt-free cuisine”

Miami director of track and field/cross country Amy Deem's incredible career earned her a place ...

Check out the latest edition of Hurricane Magazine. ...

Members from the Miami track and field team spent the afternoon at the Boys and Girls Club in Miami ...

UM administrators, coaches and alums took part in yesterday's allCanes Holiday Shopping Spree f ...