Pasha’s guilt-free cuisine

If you are looking for a meal that is fast and healthy, Pasha’s Healthy Mediterranean Cuisine is worth checking out.

Pasha’s serves up an array of tasty Mediterranean food in a casual, trendy atmosphere. With chicken kebab, grilled beef, falafel, tabbouleh, salads, smoothies and fresh-squeezed juices, there is plenty to choose from for both meat lovers and vegetarians alike.

The lentil yani is a delicious, spicy lentil and vegetable stew. Be sure to try the pide, which is Turkish flat bread topped with cheese and veggies or meat.

If you are looking for a quick snack, try Pasha’s mango lassi, salmon wrap or some pita bread with hummus.

Overall, Pasha’s is reasonably priced, with an average meal costing around $10. Some of the meat dishes are a little pricier, the most expensive being the lamb chops at $15.99. With locations around Miami, including Miracle Mile, Lincoln Road, the Design District and the University of Miami medical campus, it’s easy to find a quick bite that you won’t feel guilty about later.

Danielle Peloquin may be contacted at dpeloquin@themiamihurricane.com.

IF YOU GO

What: Pasha’s Healthy Mediterranean Cuisine: Mediterranean, health food

Where: 130 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables

When: Mon.- Sun., 8 a.m.- 11 p.m.

Cost: $3.99-15.99 per entrée

Danielle Peloquin

Contributing EDGE Writer

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced the 2018-19 schedule, featuring nine tourn ...