Pasha’s guilt-free cuisine

If you are looking for a meal that is fast and healthy, Pasha’s Healthy Mediterranean Cuisine is worth checking out.

Pasha’s serves up an array of tasty Mediterranean food in a casual, trendy atmosphere. With chicken kebab, grilled beef, falafel, tabbouleh, salads, smoothies and fresh-squeezed juices, there is plenty to choose from for both meat lovers and vegetarians alike.

The lentil yani is a delicious, spicy lentil and vegetable stew. Be sure to try the pide, which is Turkish flat bread topped with cheese and veggies or meat.

If you are looking for a quick snack, try Pasha’s mango lassi, salmon wrap or some pita bread with hummus.

Overall, Pasha’s is reasonably priced, with an average meal costing around $10. Some of the meat dishes are a little pricier, the most expensive being the lamb chops at $15.99. With locations around Miami, including Miracle Mile, Lincoln Road, the Design District and the University of Miami medical campus, it’s easy to find a quick bite that you won’t feel guilty about later.

Danielle Peloquin may be contacted at dpeloquin@themiamihurricane.com.

IF YOU GO

What: Pasha’s Healthy Mediterranean Cuisine: Mediterranean, health food

Where: 130 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables

When: Mon.- Sun., 8 a.m.- 11 p.m.

Cost: $3.99-15.99 per entrée

Danielle Peloquin

Contributing EDGE Writer

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “Pasha’s guilt-free cuisine”

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...