News Briefs 4-19

Greeks die for a cause

Tomorrow, Greeks Advocating the Mature Management of Alcohol (GAMMA) will be hosting a die-in at the Rock from 12:05 to 12:20 p.m. About 100 Greek students are expected to participate.

The event, which is intended to raise awareness about drunk driving, will also future black T-shirts that will say “I died today”.

GAMMA typically hosts events like this to inform participants about high-risk behavior.  They are the Greek counterpart to UParty, which handles similar issues with the entire student body

Re-register your student organization

The Committee on Student Organizations (COSO) asks that organizations must re-register for the 2010-2011 academic year. The deadline to complete the registration is this Friday at 5 p.m.

To view a copy of the registration form, visit www.miami.edu/myumgroups.

Ramon Galiana may be contacted at rgaliana@themiamihurricane.com.

Ramon Galiana

News Editor

The unopened Christmas gift that University of Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz recently spoke ...

The University of Miami is in conversations about playing the University of Alabama to kick off the ...

Michael Rumph, former Cane cornerback and current cornerbacks coach, has mentioned, along with every ...