SLIDESHOW: Greek Showdown

[kml_flashembed movie=”http://ssp.themiamihurricane.com/swf/slideshow.swf” height=”437″ width=”602″ fvars=”xmlfile=http://ssp.themiamihurricane.com/images.php?album=157″ base=”.” allowfullscreen=”true” wmode=”transparent” /]

The sisters of Sigma Lambda Gamma and Lambda Theta Alpha worked together to coordinate Greek Showdown, a philanthropic event that allowed participating organizations to showcase their respective step, stroll and salute.

A stroll off is dancing synced with music, while a salute is poetry in motion; each one shows a different tradition. This philanthropic event raised money from each of the participants involved, while bringing together for the first time the collaborative efforts of Sigma Lambda Gamma and Lambda Theta Alpha.

The winners of the competition were the brothers of Sigma Lambda Beta fraternity.

Photos by Brittney Bomnin and Mariana Zapotilova // The Miami Hurricane

Brittney Bomnin

Art Director

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “SLIDESHOW: Greek Showdown”

After jumping three spots from No. 10 to No. 7 last week in the Amway Coaches Poll (one spot better ...

University of Miami weak-side linebacker Michael Pinckney is definitely old-school Miami Hurricane. ...

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he was locked in. ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...