News briefs March 29

Law school insider

This Tuesday, the University of Miami’s Division of Continuing and International Education will host a free “law school insider” seminar to give attendees tips on applying for law school. This year, there will be representatives from the UM, Florida International University, University of Florida, George Washington University, American University and others. The event will take place at 7 p.m. in LC 130.

Apply for UM’s largest service day board

National Gandhi Day of Service, the university’s largest campus-wide service event, has released applications for its executive board. They are due Monday at 5 p.m. To apply, visit the Butler Center for Service and Leadership in UC 240.

Ramon Galiana

News Editor

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ search for offensive line help is set to continue on the weekend of Jan. 26, w ...

It looks like Chad Thomas will have another opportunity to show NFL scouts that he is ready to play ...

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

The Canes won four events against FGCU on Saturday while also recording a total of 11 top-three fini ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) opened the spring portion of its 2017-18 schedu ...

The Miami women's basketball resumes play Sunday at 1 p.m., at Boston College with its northern ...

The University of Miami track and field team starred in the Lone Star State, as the Hurricanes shone ...

The Miami women's tennis team dominated play on its home court Friday to open the 2018 spring s ...