V's Take

Dear V: My girlfriend’s request is too out of this world…

The following column contains explicit sexual content and may offend some readers.

My girlfriend is amazing in every way. Our sex life is quickly becoming out of this world. But the other night while in the moment, she took one giant leap for man kind. We were having sex when she asked me to “space dock” her. When I asked her what it meant, she said all I had to do was defecate into her vagina. Do I leave her or do I stay? If I were to stay, how do I bring her back down to earth?

Sincerely,

Cosmonaut

Dear Cosmonaut,

First of all, wow. I can honestly say that even I have never heard of that one, thanks for adding some flavor to this week’s column.

Intrigued by this concept, I tried to do some research for you, however, your girlfriend’s interests are so far out of this world, even the internet was not much help.

I do have to let you know that for women it’s very dangerous to have fecal matter near the opening of the vagina, because it introduces bacteria that can lead to urinary tract infections. I could be wrong here, but I doubt she’ll like abdominal pain and burning urination afterward, so unless she wants this unpleasant paranormal activity goin’ on down there, I suggest you keep your flying object away from her black hole.

Although this was an unusual request that clearly made you uncomfortable, I don’t think it’s grounds for abandoning ship just yet. As you said, your girlfriend is amazing and other than this incident, your sex life sounds like it must be pretty good.

Try just talking to her about everything else you love in the bedroom. This will make her see that it’s not her that’s the issue, just that specific request. Let her know about the health risks too. I doubt she’ll want you to dock your spaceship anywhere near there if she knows how uncomfortable she’ll be in the morning.

Hope this helps!

Have a question for V? Hit up DearV@themiamihurricane.com.

Advice Columnist

The University of Miami got off to a dream start, but could not hold on against No. 1 and defending ...

Photo Gallery: UM v. Boston College | Feb. 24, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

Lonnie Walker IV’s 3-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining capped a 14-point comeback and lifted Miami ...

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

Lonnie Walker IV's three with 2.4 seconds left propelled Miami past BC at the Watsco Center. ...

No. 24 Miami dropped the second game of a rivalry series with No. 1 Florida Saturday night, falling ...

The Miami women's tennis team got back to its winning ways Saturday afternoon, defeating Georgi ...

The two-time defending ACC indoor champion Miami women could not make it a three-peat on Saturday, b ...

Kevin Arreaga's bronze medal in the men's weight throw led the Canes on Friday in Clemson. ...